J143 ABOUT TO BEGIN ITS BUILD

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Very excited for you too Tim. Are you doing a custom color?

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
So good Fred. Big things await for sure. Congrats again and can't wait to see how you spec'd yours.

Vince H

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Very excited for you too Tim. Are you doing a custom color?

Well, it will be a surprise reveal. You’ll find out soon.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Yes, keeping the color and stripe livery under wraps for now but will certainly let the cat out of the bag when she arrives by posting lots of pics. Hoping to discourage copycatting for a while longer, such as DBK has experienced with his fantastic spec. usmcfred

I'll wait to choose my color & stripes until I see yours! I wanted a DBK replica but now I am thinking of ordering a usmcfred replica! Ha!

Ed

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Hoping everyone stays away from American Racing, white/blue exterior, light Speed interior and blue calipers so my GT will be even more rare for 2017-2018! Ha Ha ! One Of One for 2017!

usmcfred

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
Massachusetts
I'll wait to choose my color & stripes until I see yours! I wanted a DBK replica but now I am thinking of ordering a usmcfred replica! Ha!

Ed

LOL ...

usmcfred

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
Massachusetts
Hoping everyone stays away from American Racing, white/blue exterior, light Speed interior and blue calipers so my GT will be even more rare for 2017-2018! Ha Ha ! One Of One for 2017!

I wouldn't do that to you Tomy and anyway, my '06 FGT sports the quintessential American Racing livery ... white with blue stripes, so something a bit different this time. Stay tuned ...

usmcfred

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
The suspense is killing me!

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Green with envy with hope.