LONG TIME FORUM MEMBER Gino gets some great press!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
This is cool Ron, thanks for posting.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Gino is as cool as it gets!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Great article. I liked when his dad smacked him in the head when he asked for money for the GT40 which was more than his dad spent on their house! LOL! His dad & mine must have known each other.

Ed

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Good article, thanks for posting! Gino goes back a long way with Carroll.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Good read and even better that he's a Forum member. Congrats.

Vince H

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Heard the Cruise - Spielberg story at a rally, loved it then, but here is the 'rest of the story' which makes it even better.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Very cool - Gino is d'man.

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Great story Gino. It’s been a while since I saw you, hope you are well!

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Great article as well. Probably best parental advise to fully understand the concept of money, but hard to keep decision :wink

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I think Gino needs to come to a rally !!!

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
A BIG thank you to Ron (rocketman) You are so loved my friend,,,You can't imagine. This article was done on a chance that another mustang fell thru and a friend reached out to see if I was interested, knowing that I have always kept many mustangs /shelbys in my personal collection. I didn't realize that the article was out, as I was told August 2018. Thanks to Ron it was posted here, fitting dont you think? As many of you know I have been off the grid for a while mostly because of my involvement for 5 years in sponsoring a professional race team. If you can afford it, it is something that will complete any car guy for the rest of their life. The excitement was unimaginable, as a lot of you guys might know. I always dreamed of being a race car driver. Being too old to be any good I did the next best thing, sponsorship. Of course it was a Ford Mustang, what else is there ? I do stop bye on the Forum at times just to see what my buddies are doing. I am so happy for all of you that have gotten/or getting the NFGT. It surely is something to treasure for ever. There is NOTHING out there that even comes close. But you all know that already. If it's in the cards maybe one will show up before this is over. Thanks to all that responded to this thread as I am humbled by all of you. Hoping to see you soon. Gino

canibl

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2005
Sacramento, Cali
wow...speechless...congratulations!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Ho ho, old friend. Glad to see you're still alive. Miss you. Dr Frank

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
:lolGreat post! The next time one of my boys ask me for my GT I am going to smack them in the head in honor of Gino! New tradition...:lol