Who had their NFGT out in Denver today...

mccarter1369

Ford Enthusiast
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 18, 2006
Denver, CO
I saw a beautiful blue NFGT with stripes and silver wheels out on Speer blvd this afternoon in Denver, CO parked behind a Porsche. I was towing a trailer loaded with my FP350S back from 3R Racing or I would have loved to stop. Congratulations to the owner...it is awesome!

jbyrnes

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 13, 2006
Louisville CO
I don't know who's GT, but it was near the channel 9 studio on Speer this morning for a news story I saw promoting the Concours show on June 10 at Arapahoe Community College.

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Hope it shows up at Lafayette C&C tomorrow. :willy

Austinj427

Feb 12, 2018
Colorado
I've seen photos of that car (I believe) at the Shelby museum in Boulder, not in the collection but at a car show. Did it have red calipers?

Also, did you just get your FP350S? Do you take it out to HPR or PMP? I haven't seen one out there.

mccarter1369

Ford Enthusiast
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 18, 2006
Denver, CO
Headed to High Plains Raceway tomorrow am for Shelby event...can't wait to get it on the track...just needs a better driver. I just got some 315/30/18 Hoosiers on all 4 corners as my race wheels came in this week. Did the swap today. FYI, anyone who is taking delivery of a FP350S, the owner's manual is not correct regarding the process for flashing the computer to take it out of transportation calibration. Just call the help line and they'll email you the file and walk you through it.
BeforeIMG_9945.jpgIMG_9946.jpg

AfterIMG_9948.jpgIMG_9949.jpg

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Im available to drive!

Austinj427

Feb 12, 2018
Colorado
Headed to High Plains Raceway tomorrow am for Shelby event...can't wait to get it on the track...just needs a better driver. I just got some 315/30/18 Hoosiers on all 4 corners as my race wheels came in this week. Did the swap today. FYI, anyone who is taking delivery of a FP350S, the owner's manual is not correct regarding the process for flashing the computer to take it out of transportation calibration. Just call the help line and they'll email you the file and walk you through it.
BeforeView attachment 50846View attachment 50847

AfterView attachment 50848View attachment 50849

Car looks killer.

Let me know next time you plan to take it out.