Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Inspirational Jason. You have a gift for thinking outside the box getting to your goals. I truly feel your competition is at a disadvantage on a race track.
    Mojave extended mile - 238.6mph (clocked 240 through entrance gates)!
    Mojave Mile - 226.4mph
    Mrs. Apollo, 231.1mph
    Texas Mile 221.5 mph
    Miami Mile 202mph
    Ford GT National Rally IV, V, VI, IX, X, XI, XII
    2016,17,18 Daytona Rolex 24 Hr, 2016,Laguna Seca (NFGT 1st WIN!) 2017 LS, 2017 LS, 2017 COTA !
    Le Mans 2010, Historic LeMans 2016, 2017!!!

Hi Jason.

I thank you for your response, and I congratulate you on your freedom with the «*conventions*».

The lack of ability to travel with luggage such as a toiletry bag, change of clothes and a jacket for evening dinner was already a problem with the FGT 2005. Under the pressure of his wife, and for this reason, one of my friends yet passionate has sold his car.
    On my 2005, I already solved the problem by advancing the seats and tinkering with adapted luggage (Photos in a row). I am totally satisfied.

For 7080, the problem is even more acute. I plan to try to do more or less the same thing, noting that, although tall, to be very comfortable, I back the steering wheel and pedals about 15 cm.
    The idea is to try to make a modification to advance the seat 15 cm, and clear behind the backrest, a space for luggage.
    Obviously, this modification must be reversible.

It seems complicated, and I do not know if I'll do it. If someone has already done so, thank you in advance for sharing.

If I can not do it, I will take up your idea again, but with a suitcase I will try to draw in a suitable form, and painted in white and blue stripes.

Good trip around Europe.

Best regards.

Name:  IMG_0572.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  115.3 KB

Name:  IMG_0573.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  154.6 KB
    Passionate about aesthetics, and no fun to drive fast.

GT Owner

Roof rack amazing! Truly inspiring!!

Saint Ho, they make rooftop carriers that may meet your needs. https://www.etrailer.com/dept-pg-Roof_Box.aspx
    Jer “We’ll be friends ‘til we’re old & senile….then we’ll be new friends”