2006 black stripe delete GT for sale

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Don't miss this rare opportunity! One of my favorite GT's has always been the all black (stripe delete) GT's - what could be more stealthy than that?! Not much!

Here's a link for further details regarding hits beauty: click me!

gt1.jpg
gt2.jpg
gt3.jpg
gt4.jpg
gt5.jpg

ROCK

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2006
Miami
Nice door panels...

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Hi Lance,

Stunning car!

You always get the good stuff.

If I had a choice when I bought mine, that may have been the way I would have spec'd it. I don't think you can ever go wrong with classic black.

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Hi Lance,

Stunning car!

You always get the good stuff.

If I had a choice when I bought mine, that may have been the way I would have spec'd it. I don't think you can ever go wrong with classic black.

I totally agree, love the all black. The only downside... cleaning it! But when it's clean... oh my!!!

Life is good in any color GT.

Cheers,

Lance

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Gorgeous Lance! Good luck with the sale!

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Price? Can it be sold private party or through that dealer only? Thanks.

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Price? Can it be sold private party or through that dealer only? Thanks.

We run a public auction, so anyone can purchase a vehicle. More details are here: Carlisle Auction Become a bidder page.

Thank you for your interest, the car is currently sitting in my garage and looks incredible inside and out. Two sets of keys, window sticker, car cover, etc. all there. It'll be an amazing car for the highest bidder. If you are interested in phone bidding, just let us know - not a problem at all.

Cheers,

Lance

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Sounds nice and maybe exactly what I'm looking for (for a professional athlete friend of mine), but I need one asap and don't want to deal with an auction.

Last edited:

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Sound nice and maybe exactly what I'm looking for (for a professional athlete friend of mine), but I need one asap and don't want to deal with an auction.

Just shot you a PM.

Lance