Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Extremely nice and nice collection.

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Very very nice. We just had a Boss Mustang come in on trade in that color. Stunning. Congrats!

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Very well done. Looks amazing!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
congrats! Love the color too!

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Spectacular congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
Car is gorgeous and color looks exactly like my Verde. Mantis Performante! Congrats!

Fastway

GT Owner
Dec 15, 2017
Calgary, Alberta
Car is gorgeous and color looks exactly like my Verde. Mantis Performante! Congrats!

Mantis is a very striking color!
When I was visiting MM we compared the two colors and it’s surprising how different they are side by side

FikseGTS

GT Owner
Apr 15, 2007
South Florida
awesome, congrats!!!

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Nice execution!

Fastway

GT Owner
Dec 15, 2017
Calgary, Alberta
Thanks to everyone for all your great comments! I've yet to see a bad colour combination---don't think it's possible with this car??!!
To Ford--thank you very much for allowing our family to own this spectacular automobile. Multimatic--you guys knocked it out of the park!
The fit and finish of the car is awesome! Can't wait to test out your incredible engineering. Can we not get a Canadian flag to go beside the American on the dash--eh?
Next--get her all wrapped up and have some fun! :)

Button

Jul 11, 2009
Iowa
This was the best color offered on the Boss 302 and looks spectacular on the new GT.:thumbsup

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Got to have it Green. Brilliant choice for sure. Congrats.

Vince H

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
Not sure if there was any hesitation when it came time to finalize that color selection, but it definitely worked out. Congrats.

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Wow - Just Wow - nothing left to say that hasn't already been said - what a stunning car/color - Congrats

Fastway

GT Owner
Dec 15, 2017
Calgary, Alberta
Not sure if there was any hesitation when it came time to finalize that color selection, but it definitely worked out. Congrats.
Thanks!! Hesitation is definitely putting it lightly! It was a really hard decision. I had seen the Mustangs back in the day and knew I liked the color. We also received a sample of the color with our ordering kit, but when showing friends and family the Gotta have it green sample, I found myself using an LED flashlight on the sample to show off the color, otherwise it looked kinda blah? We ended up taking that sample everywhere, car shows, Barrett Jackson.... trying to justify that it was the one. Eventually we came to conclusion that we hadn't found another color that we liked any better, so we pulled the trigger. My wife and I did the tour at Multimatic and as we turned the corner into the production area I could see all the panels, freshly painted hanging from a rack. That's when I finally knew it was a good choice! IMO :)

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
One of my favorite Boss 302 colors.

Fantastic look.. Congrats