Forum sponsor does not have GT tires

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Simple Tires has an ad that I noticed at the bottom of the screen on the forum. Search by car nothing, searched rear tire size and got the non Scuderia Bridgestone as the only choice.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
That's a google ad. I'm surprised anyone has ever scrolled that far down...

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Lol. Just made me look.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I recommend everyone now look at least once a day and click it. :lol

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I ordered a set of Bridgestones from Simple Tire at the end of April. The Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 345/35R-19 rear tires I received were the Suderia version. They were manufactured about 18 months ago.

The Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 265/40R-18 front tires I received were manufactured about 3 years ago.

The set of tires was about $200 cheaper than Tire Rack.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
The Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 345/35R-19 rear tires I received were the Suderia version.

Scuderia. There is no other version.

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
When I tried to buy some NT-01's for my Boss, Simple Tire stated that anything within 4 years was considered "New".

Asked for the date codes, by the time they got back to me Discount Tire had matched/beaten there price with 4 month old tires. Had them the next day.

Discount doesnt have the GT tires, but the 4 years old"new" from Simple didn't sound right. I'd be replacing four year old Bridgestone for my GT with 4 year old

Bridgestones. Worth checking before you purchase. my .02