Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by ChipBeck View Post
    Outstanding Mike. Looking forward to seeing you drive it. And my G3 is just finishing an annual. We still need to fly bro.

Chip
    Thanks Chip! Going to have to make a trip to Scottdale to fly with you! That would be a ton of fun!!
    2005 White Ford GT
    2005 GT "Blue Moon"
    2011 Corvette ZR1
    1979 L82 Corvette
    2004 JCW Mini Cooper S
    1976 Triumph TR6
    2017 Shelby GT350R

Congratulations, cannot wait to see photos.
    KEVIN

Rally III, Rally IV, Rally VI, Rally VII, Rally VIII, Mohave Mile 2012, Rally X, Le Mans 2016, Rally XI, Rally XII

Alrighty then! All set to go to Toronto on Monday. Tour set up for Wednesday. Unfortunately, my car won't be available for viewing due to where it is in production. However, Jovette and I are looking forward to the experience and seeing Toronto for a few days. If anyone has a build number they want me to check on you can pm me. Getting real close to a reality check!
    2005 White Ford GT
    2005 GT "Blue Moon"
    2011 Corvette ZR1
    1979 L82 Corvette
    2004 JCW Mini Cooper S
    1976 Triumph TR6
    2017 Shelby GT350R

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mosing View Post
    Alrighty then! All set to go to Toronto on Monday. Tour set up for Wednesday. Unfortunately, my car won't be available for viewing due to where it is in production. However, Jovette and I are looking forward to the experience and seeing Toronto for a few days. If anyone has a build number they want me to check on you can pm me. Getting real close to a reality check!
    Have fun! Pearce is a real nice guy and will answer all your questions. I bet your car will still be in the Multimatic facility in post production testing, QA etc. They have 8-10 days worth of stuff to do before it is shipped. I got a feeling your will see it. My car was up on the dyno and was also getting an alignment the day we visited. As for a "reality check"...get ready to write a big check when the car arrives :)
    Racingís important to men who do it well. When youíre racing, it... itís life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting. Steve McQueen

Congratulations Mike on the Heritage! Hoping to get in the same line for the 2019 version! Gulf Blue to match my GT 40 in Gulf Blue. You should bring it out to California for the Concourse like Dave did last year, a whole week of fun! Try to get some sleep between now and mid-June ! See you in August!

Congratulations Mike, Hope to see it here in Florida.Hope you get to see it being assembled. Memories that cant be passed up on. Keep us posted.
    05 GT White & Blue Stripes,4 options.Original owner.
    06 GT Blue & White Stripes,4 options.
    68 Factory CJ Drag car,#45
    68 1/2 CJ, Last one produced
    08 COBRA JET,2012 SCJ
    1971 Stroppe Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mosing View Post
    Exciting times, congratulations!! A couple of us are later in the build year, but are living vicariously through you. Enjoy every minute!
    2005 Ford GT Red
    2013 Mustang Boss 302 - SBY
    1995 Mustang Cobra R
    1972 Pinto

"The Stone Age didnít end for lack of stone, & the oil age will end long before the world runs out of oil.íí

Congratulations on the new baby Mike! Canít wait to see her. Drop me a line if you need some tourist help and or to grab a bite.

Quote Originally Posted by shesgotlegs View Post
    Congratulations on the new baby Mike! Can’t wait to see her. Drop me a line if you need some tourist help and or to grab a bite.
    Will do!
    2005 White Ford GT
    2005 GT "Blue Moon"
    2011 Corvette ZR1
    1979 L82 Corvette
    2004 JCW Mini Cooper S
    1976 Triumph TR6
    2017 Shelby GT350R

Quote Originally Posted by shesgotlegs View Post
    Congratulations on the new baby Mike! Can’t wait to see her. Drop me a line if you need some tourist help and or to grab a bite.
    PM your phone number. I would love to hook up!
    2005 White Ford GT
    2005 GT "Blue Moon"
    2011 Corvette ZR1
    1979 L82 Corvette
    2004 JCW Mini Cooper S
    1976 Triumph TR6
    2017 Shelby GT350R