J107 Is Under Way

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Outstanding Mike. Looking forward to seeing you drive it. And my G3 is just finishing an annual. We still need to fly bro.

Chip

Thanks Chip! Going to have to make a trip to Scottdale to fly with you! That would be a ton of fun!!

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Congratulations, cannot wait to see photos.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Alrighty then! All set to go to Toronto on Monday. Tour set up for Wednesday. Unfortunately, my car won't be available for viewing due to where it is in production. However, Jovette and I are looking forward to the experience and seeing Toronto for a few days. If anyone has a build number they want me to check on you can pm me. Getting real close to a reality check!:rofl:rofl:rofl

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Alrighty then! All set to go to Toronto on Monday. Tour set up for Wednesday. Unfortunately, my car won't be available for viewing due to where it is in production. However, Jovette and I are looking forward to the experience and seeing Toronto for a few days. If anyone has a build number they want me to check on you can pm me. Getting real close to a reality check!:rofl:rofl:rofl

Have fun! Pearce is a real nice guy and will answer all your questions. I bet your car will still be in the Multimatic facility in post production testing, QA etc. They have 8-10 days worth of stuff to do before it is shipped. I got a feeling your will see it. My car was up on the dyno and was also getting an alignment the day we visited. As for a "reality check"...get ready to write a big check when the car arrives :)

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Congratulations Mike on the Heritage! Hoping to get in the same line for the 2019 version! Gulf Blue to match my GT 40 in Gulf Blue. You should bring it out to California for the Concourse like Dave did last year, a whole week of fun! Try to get some sleep between now and mid-June ! See you in August!

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Congratulations Mike, Hope to see it here in Florida.Hope you get to see it being assembled. Memories that cant be passed up on. Keep us posted.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit

Exciting times, congratulations!! A couple of us are later in the build year, but are living vicariously through you. Enjoy every minute!

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Congratulations on the new baby Mike! Can’t wait to see her. Drop me a line if you need some tourist help and or to grab a bite.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Congratulations on the new baby Mike! Can’t wait to see her. Drop me a line if you need some tourist help and or to grab a bite.

Will do!

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
PM your phone number. I would love to hook up!

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Well, sitting at the airport on a layover reminiscing about the Multimatic tour. No need to repeat what goes on as everyone has heard. Because my car went in to production early, I was told that it was going to be past a point of seeing it. Jovette and I decided to go anyway. So with that in mind if you are told the same thing, go anyway. DBK said it best to me...the car is even more cooler apart than it is put together. You gather a whole new appreciation for the design seeing it "undone". The majority of cars on the line were overseas cars which was cool in itself. Got a chance to meet some great team members and Andy Priaux showed up half way through. Man, I got lucky not only in that respect but even after being told J107 was going to be out of sight, we were rushed in past the stations as it was sitting there waiting on the "shaker" test. I even got to hear it start up which got the adrenaline flowing. So go, go, go if you can. Take your time and explore Toronto. Meet your Ford Forum Concierge Shesgotegs for a margurita or beer afterwards. Cheers...now it's delivery time!!!

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
....ok...so a couple of pictures are posted the same way I fly...no comment.:lol:lol:lol

Attachments

• IMG_0082.jpg
    IMG_0082.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_0079.jpg
    IMG_0079.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_0074.jpg
    IMG_0074.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 195

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
When is it showing up in Louisiana?

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Great post and pictures Mike, no more sleep until arrival for you and Jovette until delivery in Louisiana. I’m hoping you didn’t start crying when they cranked your Girl up and you heard her for the first time. Gary Bennett’s Wife Muffy (X-Barrett Jackson Exec.) started crying when she say her Heritage and couldn’t stop until they got home in Arizona. By the looks of those grins in the pictures they will be permanently displayed as mine is. Glad to hear of your great tour and can’t wait to se her at the next Rally. Safe trip home my Friend!

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Glad you made the trip; it must be surreal to see your new GT for the first time.
I am patiently waiting my turn.
Well KIND'A patient anyway.:tap:

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Nice story Mike.

May need rehab for poor Terry, with all the hosting that he gets to do, lol....... you lucky guy. I’m jealous.

Can’t wait to see pictures from your delivery.

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Mike, let me know the delivery day. I wanna come see!! I hope Terry’s there the day I get to go to Multimatic!!!🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Awesome Mike! !

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
When is it showing up in Louisiana?

Soon, very soon...stayed tuned.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Glad you made the trip; it must be surreal to see your new GT for the first time.
I am patiently waiting my turn.
Well KIND'A patient anyway.:tap:

Hang in there Fred! It is well worth the wait...and oh...go take the tour!