NFGT auctioned at Shady Dana's House of Sleaze (Title Presented by DBK)

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
The percentage is not very good when everyone agreed not to sell. Even Ford makes mistakes.

Joe

MGM

Jan 6, 2017
I wonder why Ford didn't follow the Lexus LFA approach and lease the vehicles to customers for 24 mos to curb this?

Unless they didn't want to float the $500mil worth of cars.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I wonder why Ford didn't follow the Lexus LFA approach and lease the vehicles to customers for 24 mos to curb this?

Unless they didn't want to float the $500mil worth of cars.

Has your car been produced yet?

MGM

Jan 6, 2017
No

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Well here’s a FYI note after the Mecum Auction last weekend in Indianapolis, Indiana where the second 2017 Ford GT souls by the second owner. NOTE: the black 2006 Ford GT with 2.3 miles on her showed to be sold for $374,000 during the sale with a Red GT with 2 miles selling for $396,000. Guess who purchased the Black 2006 Ford GT.......MECUM AUCTION CO., Dana Mecum and is headed back to Wisconsin and will show up again at another Auction! Now that Dana Mecum Owners his own transport carriers his purchases at his own auctions is detectable! You never know who the real buyer is, do you? All kinds of things go on at some Auctions guys, be careful!

SBR

GT Owner
Aug 23, 2009
The percentage is not very good when everyone agreed not to sell. Even Ford makes mistakes.

Joe

Agreed, no one is perfect and that's why a couple of cars have been sold that should not have been sold. I stand by my statement that Ford did a great job with this process.