Looking for a Hi-Res copy of internet photo

ItsDocJim

Aug 12, 2017
Hi everyone. I am sure you have seen this photo on the internet

images

I wanted to use the photo in a pop up display for my 2005 Red GT, but the photos I sent to the printer were not high enough resolution. Unfortunately, every time I tried to contact one of the many sites that have the photo, no one ever responds.

Do any of you have a file with this photo in hi resolution that you could send me?

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
How large do you want the print?

Pre-production car. Will be obvious it is not yours, if that matters.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca

ItsDocJim

Aug 12, 2017
I am looking to have a pull up retractable display banner at car shows with some details on my car and on the history of the GT. I think the banner will be 18" across (the banner is vertical) so probably something around 12-14 ". Unfortunately, the guy who makes them said the pics he was able to pull off the internet did not have enough dpi. So I am looking for someone with a "file" that they can email me.

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
If you go to bing.com image search and use the filter you can stipulate a size. What width x height in pixels to you need?

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
How about taking a high res photo of your own car?

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
This is probably the same image you already have. 1920 X 1200 pixels. Resize it in Photoshop to 200 ppi and print away. This will print 11 x 14 easy. If you want it, I'll email it to you. I think the forum downsizes images.

ford_gt_4-wide.jpg