Close

Default Looking for a Hi-Res copy of internet photo

Hi everyone. I am sure you have seen this photo on the internet

I wanted to use the photo in a pop up display for my 2005 Red GT, but the photos I sent to the printer were not high enough resolution. Unfortunately, every time I tried to contact one of the many sites that have the photo, no one ever responds.

Do any of you have a file with this photo in hi resolution that you could send me?

How large do you want the print?

Pre-production car. Will be obvious it is not yours, if that matters.
    Team Xcentric - The only two-time podium finishers in Ford GT Road Rally history.

"If you buy one and don't drive it...well, what's the point?"

Awsum GT

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."

Henry Ford

2016 Daytona, 2016 Laguna Seca (1st Win!), 2016 Le Mans (50th Anniversary (WIN #2)
    Bought new... 11 years of blissful ownership of the best sports car in the world! Until the new FGT hits the road!

I am looking to have a pull up retractable display banner at car shows with some details on my car and on the history of the GT. I think the banner will be 18" across (the banner is vertical) so probably something around 12-14 ". Unfortunately, the guy who makes them said the pics he was able to pull off the internet did not have enough dpi. So I am looking for someone with a "file" that they can email me.

If you go to bing.com image search and use the filter you can stipulate a size. What width x height in pixels to you need?

GT Owner

How about taking a high res photo of your own car?
    Howard

1953 Nash Rambler Wagon
    1955 Nash Ambassador
    1955 Nash Statesman
    1976 911S Targa
    2001 Audi TT Coupe
    2006 FGT Tungsten #1413
    2016 Cayman GTS

This is probably the same image you already have. 1920 X 1200 pixels. Resize it in Photoshop to 200 ppi and print away. This will print 11 x 14 easy. If you want it, I'll email it to you. I think the forum downsizes images.

Name:  ford_gt_4-wide.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  71.0 KB
    Team Xcentric - The only two-time podium finishers in Ford GT Road Rally history.

"If you buy one and don't drive it...well, what's the point?"