2005 Black with Grey Stripes @Bring A Trailer

knightka

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 6, 2015
Los Altos, CA
Anyone familiar with the 2005 Black with Grey Stripes being auctioned at Bring A Trailer?

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005-ford-gt-3/

Looks clean, 6k miles.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Buy this car!

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime

I see that Shelby seems to be bidding on it ....

Button

Jul 11, 2009
Iowa
Looks like Shelby made an account just to bid on this car, not that I blame him. The FGT is getting a lot of love on BAT and attracts a few uniformed nincompoops as well. Looks like a clean example...one question though, I don't think a stock GT is that loud inside right? I'm thinking the video on the auction (which is excellent) was made by putting a microphone outside and a camera inside. I might be wrong?

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
Looks like incorrect front lift points were used in those pictures.

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Nimconpoops is being generous

The majority of these non-owners, car-sales, gossip, etc blogs are populated by cubicle-filler,
McJob, bus-riders.

They will blather, drone and babble away how ‘back in the day” they shoulda, coulda, woulda

Vast majority of blogs are polluted with this dreck; must be the spawn of AOL chatroom parents who went broke on dial up by the hour

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Looks like Shelby made an account just to bid on this car, not that I blame him. The FGT is getting a lot of love on BAT and attracts a few uniformed nincompoops as well. Looks like a clean example...one question though, I don't think a stock GT is that loud inside right? I'm thinking the video on the auction (which is excellent) was made by putting a microphone outside and a camera inside. I might be wrong?

No, a stock GT is nowhere near that loud, and I checked the photos, and this one has the stock OE muffler. He must have put the microphone up the tailpipe!

jbyrnes

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 13, 2006
Louisville CO
Jalopnik likes it too

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 196