Carlisle Ford Nationals - who's in?

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
We have a couple new GT's at the event, thanks to a couple forum members. I know a couple '05-'06s will be at the event as well held June 1-3. Ken, the event manager, asked me how many GT's will attend. I'm in the process of purchasing a new home and my focus has been there. Needless to say I've been slacking on the Carlisle Ford Nats front. Anyone plan on attending with their GT's?

Thanks,

Lance

xrayman396

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2006
Bucks County Pa
We have a couple new GT's at the event, thanks to a couple forum members. I know a couple '05-'06s will be at the event as well held June 1-3. Ken, the event manager, asked me how many GT's will attend. I'm in the process of purchasing a new home and my focus has been there. Needless to say I've been slacking on the Carlisle Ford Nats front. Anyone plan on attending with their GT's?

Thanks,

Lance

I’m in , bringing a new one and an 06 , great event .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Mike, which one will you let me drive this year?? lol. I'm bringing my own and picking another one up out there. I'm in but hope Lance treats us as good as he does the Corvette guys !!! lol!!! he treats us great! Lance, special area this year?? last year's spot was great for us all.
close bathrooms for us old farts too! a plus for sure!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Wish it were closer to Texas! Great event!

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
bringing a ton of GT parts orders if anyone else needs anything big delivered to save shipping.

Tomcat

GT Owner
bringing a ton of GT parts orders if anyone else needs anything big delivered to save shipping.
I can't make it this year but a few years ago my wife brought a sag wagon and I went home with a lot of good parts from Scott!

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Mike, which one will you let me drive this year?? lol. I'm bringing my own and picking another one up out there. I'm in but hope Lance treats us as good as he does the Corvette guys !!! lol!!! he treats us great! Lance, special area this year?? last year's spot was great for us all.

We'll have a tent when you enter Gate 3 - prime location and close to bathrooms/security, etc.

Life is good,

Lance

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
I’m in , bringing a new one and an 06 , great event .

Nice, the burnout pit is waiting for you!

Cheers,

Lance

dandaman

GT Owner
Apr 8, 2007
Tyler, Tx
Sounds like a great time! I too wish it was closer to Texas
Dan

xrayman396

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2006
Bucks County Pa

Scott you can drive the new one if you want , just back from VIR with it. It’s broken in now . Great car