Cars and Copters - Huntington Beach, CA

PashaGT

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2016
Orange County
Cars and Copters in Huntington Beach, CA turned out to be an absolute blast yesterday. There was 3 Ford GTs (05-06) and 1 2018 Ford GT red heritage edition. Great cause, great people and most importantly I got to showcase the Legendary Ford GT :wink The proceeds went to Huntington Beach to primarily police departments and other charities. I got to see a lot of old friends and met a couple of new friends, one notable new friend would be "supercarblondie". I'm sure you all know who that is :wink

I am trying to work with "supercarblondie", we are attempting to make a video featuring my Ford GT and Cobra Mustang-R. Once I have that video, I'll certainly share with you folks.

Attachments

• IMG_7769.jpg
    IMG_7769.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_7780.jpg
    IMG_7780.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_7782.jpg
    IMG_7782.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_7783.jpg
    IMG_7783.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_6774.jpg
    IMG_6774.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
That chick behind you.
Those Back To The Furure pants are the bomb!

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Saw your car there, along with a red Heritage NFGT. Good times at the beach.

What I was surprised to see among the 10+ Pagani's, 8+ Koenessegg's, 2 Veyron's, Porsche 918, Lamborghini Performante, and Centenariao, etc.... was the new Lamborghini Urus sport ute and the Aston Martin Lagonda! I had read rumors about their 'potential' existence up until this past weekend.

The Callaway AeroWagon Shooting Brake, Porsche 911 GTR3, dozen or so Ferrari's, etc...all seemed pedestrian compared to the above lot.

I don't know if you stuck around for the 'after-show', but...........the cops had to drive up and back Pacific Coast Hwy to keep the crowd off the street because some of the hot-shoes were driving the cars like they 'stole them'!! It was quite impressive watching and listening to the various high-pitched whines, poppin' and snarlin' of the HyperCars as they blasted off in all directions from the beach. Simply fantastic day!!

PashaGT

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2016
Orange County
Yes I stayed to the very end of the show and the Police were in fact having us drive straight out of the parking and would not let us turn onto Pacific Coast Highway because of the way some spectators were driving their cars. I was very surprised how laid back Huntington Beach PD was as some of the those people were doing burn outs on PCH. Next time come up and say hi, it would be great to meet more forum friends!!

Geeteez

May 6, 2018
awesome photos. I like the red one