Pat Milliken Ford Delivery Special

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
I am excited to announce a special benefit for choosing Pat Milliken Ford as your delivering dealer of your new Ford GT! You will receive an one of a kind artist enhanced giclée of your new Ford GT from us!

The artwork will be done by 2017+ Ford GT Design Manager (exterior) Garen Nicoghosian or 2005 Ford GT Chief Designer Camilo Pardo.

We are excited to be part of your delivery process and realize this is a once in a lifetime experience. We want to offer something special to thank you for your business and to congratulate you on being chosen to have the opportunity to buy the new Ford GT!

No matter what state you live in, we can help you with your purchase. We will fly out to your location to be there on your special delivery day.

Being a sponsor on the Ford GT Forum has been great. We have made many new friends and look forward to seeing you all at the next Rally!

Thanks everyone!

Kevin Koshkarian

39953266590_c805f30c55_b.jpg

Attachments

• 00136437-2248-45C7-BA63-1A2457D09095.jpg
    00136437-2248-45C7-BA63-1A2457D09095.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 703
Last edited:

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Kevin - thank you for the beautiful piece of artwork.! At approximately 7 feet by 3 feet in size , I need to now find wall space for it...!
Margaret says it is so cool, it should go in the Living room and never in the garage. !
It was certainly an unexpected and valuable gift .
thanks ,
andy (ajb)

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
I was happy to use you guys before you offered the artwork.

You guys are seriously a class act there

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Well done sir!

mccarter1369

Ford Enthusiast
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 18, 2006
Denver, CO
Thanks Kevin...that's why even though I'm 1200 miles away, I'm working on my 3rd (and the NFGT will be the 4th) car with you...class act as referenced before!

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
I am excited to announce a special benefit for choosing Pat Milliken Ford as your delivering dealer of your new Ford GT! You will receive an one of a kind artist enhanced giclée of your new Ford GT from us!

The artwork will be done by 2017+ Ford GT Design Manager (exterior) Garen Nicoghosian or 2005 Ford GT Chief Designer Camilo Pardo.

We are excited to be part of your delivery process and realize this is a once in a lifetime experience. We want to offer something special to thank you for your business and to congratulate you on being chosen to have the opportunity to buy the new Ford GT!

No matter what state you live in, we can help you with your purchase. We will fly out to your location to be there on your special delivery day.

I wish you could do UK deliveries, it would be nice to use someone who understands what customer service is all about!

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
How about Canada?

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
How about Canada?

Unfortunately we cannot do deliveries outside of the US. Even though Toronto isn't that far away! :)

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Unfortunately we cannot do deliveries outside of the US. Even though Toronto isn't that far away! :)

Too Bad.

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
That is awesome. You've likely earned my business with that gesture if you are still doing it in '19.

In my home I proudly display the Heritage giclee signed by Camilo that was gifted to the early car owners from Ford.

However.... if we are talking about gifts, I'd really love to be delivered a car that was PPF pre-wrapped instead of wall art. How in the heck can I do donuts on delivery day if it is not wrapped? The posts here indicate this thing chucks more rocks than a kid on a gravel road. Granted I have zero idea of the value of either.

Anyway.. nice touch! :thumbsup

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
That's a great offer Kevin. You guys are first class. Beautiful artwork.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Just an added bonus as I am already signed up with you for my summer '19 California delivery. Heidi's bbq alone will be worth the trip! Ha!

Ed

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Nice offer. Cool idea.

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Just an added bonus as I am already signed up with you for my summer '19 California delivery. Heidi's bbq alone will be worth the trip! Ha!

Ed

I gotta see and taste this. Count me in Ed!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I gotta see and taste this. Count me in Ed!

I'll invite you, DBK & a few others but it will be small for the delivery. A big block party will follow for everyone (yes, Dr Frank will be invited to that one).

Ed

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan

Ed

I am soooooo looking forward to that delivery!

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
Kevin a very nice touch. Well done.

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
Very, very nice!

Is the top example by Camilo and the bottom example by Garen?- can't really see the signatures..

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Very, very nice!

Is the top example by Camilo and the bottom example by Garen?- can't really see the signatures..

They were both done by Camilo. I will post Garen’s soon!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
That is a very cool offer!