Garen Nicoghosian joins Multimatic as Head of Design

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Great to see you registered here! ! But you could have been a little more creative on your forum name...:biggrin

Hey...I resemble that remark!!!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

PashaGT

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2016
Orange County
Congratulations Garen!! Wishing you the best on your new endeavor. The design of the NFGT is on a whole different level, not only combines extremely efficient aero but it's a very unique and beautiful shape. Hats off to you!!

Garen

Ford GT Team Alumni
May 20, 2018
Thank you all, again, for the kind words. I think it would be a fitting opportunity to say that the design of the GT, and I mean all of it, from the aesthetic aspect to the performance, chassis, etc, was a perfect exercise of teamwork. We were fortunate as a design team to have an open dialogue with each other, and even more importantly, with the rest of the organization. I know this sounds like the company line, but believe me when I tell you that a major contributor the the success of the NFGT was that the team believed in the story. The whole team gets credit for this car, so anytime someone says "good job, you did this-and-that", I immediately recognize the "you" as plural, our team. It reminds me of the countless late-nights and early-mornings as we worked to get this thing to be real. And the best part: it feels GREAT to see so many enthusiasts appreciate the car in the end.

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
. And the best part: it feels GREAT to see so many enthusiasts appreciate the car in the end.

It's the most exciting car on the road! We can't wait to see what you and the broader team do next.

GLH

Apr 19, 2016
Thank you all, again, for the kind words. I think it would be a fitting opportunity to say that the design of the GT, and I mean all of it, from the aesthetic aspect to the performance, chassis, etc, was a perfect exercise of teamwork. We were fortunate as a design team to have an open dialogue with each other, and even more importantly, with the rest of the organization. I know this sounds like the company line, but believe me when I tell you that a major contributor the the success of the NFGT was that the team believed in the story. The whole team gets credit for this car, so anytime someone says "good job, you did this-and-that", I immediately recognize the "you" as plural, our team. It reminds me of the countless late-nights and early-mornings as we worked to get this thing to be real. And the best part: it feels GREAT to see so many enthusiasts appreciate the car in the end.

👍

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
You mean like Ed Sims, Mike Mosing or Tim Cantwell? At my first rally a few people asked me what was my real name. I wouldn't pick Ed Sims as a made up name. Maybe Star Lord or something cool like that.

Ed

Awesome GT calls me KarCajun...but it's kinda not politically correct these days.:biggrin

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Awesome GT calls me KarCajun...but it's kinda not politically correct these days.:biggrin

What is not politically correct about Kar?

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
You mean like Ed Sims, Mike Mosing or Tim Cantwell? At my first rally a few people asked me what was my real name. I wouldn't pick Ed Sims as a made up name. Maybe Star Lord or something cool like that.

Ed
Star Lord is Ed Sims. Wow I knew I liked that guy.
https://youtu.be/dW5s2Sh_7as

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Yup, that's me Star Lord. I'm often times confused with Chris Pratt! Ha!

Drax the Destroyer: You! Man who has lain with an Askervarian.
Star-Lord: It was one time, man.

Ed

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
Congrats Garen! All the best:thumbsup

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime