How many new GT’s in MI?

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Three at Cars & Coffee this AM. The black one is a Competition. One of three Competition.
43f5f47e37411e7a6586a98af9273cc9.jpg
d5493f98007f7132f27092e00b3806e5.jpg
d33e7932f2b10b8d2aa96be66c9841fd.jpg
ed24fa71a6eca1a5c0e380ce11ed978e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
It be interesting to know what states have the most new GT’s. I’m sure Michigan is tops followed by Texas if I had to guess

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
What a gorgeous trio! Glad to see you guys got them out together!

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
just don't put the pics on facebook. the con-artisits will run the plates and find out where they may be stored. of course, not just in the D .
as far as FB goes, I'm out.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Scott - true.. I cancelled Facebook months ago.. I will not get into the reasons, but it was an ordeal to get them to cancel my account..
It was a bit cool this am , but fun to drive / see the cars.. all of our 'snowflake/cupcake" icons that come on below 39 degrees F were lit up on the instrument clusters.!
andy (ajb)

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
It was a nice morning to get them out! By 9:00 it was packed there! Great seeing everyone and look forward to next weekend at M1

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
It be interesting to know what states have the most new GT’s. I’m sure Michigan is tops followed by Texas.....

There are currently 9 in Arizona (that I know of) and that will jump to 11 next month. A crazy % of total GT’s built for a small state like AZ.

Chip

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Who didn't show....DBK? Pasteiner's was expecting 4 of the 'new' GT's.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
3 NGTs together are rare & will always be rare other than at the Rally.

Ed

PS By the way - it is very cool seeing them lined up side by side!

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
I think in the near future we may have 8 to 10 lined up at Pasteiners on a Saturday morning.
Expect at least a group of 5-6 next Saturday at M1.
Fred is a good pic taker an poster!!
Ajb (andy)

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
3 NGTs together are rare & will always be rare other than at the Rally.

Ed

PS By the way - it is very cool seeing them lined up side by side!

Really cool to see, and each color looks great. Is there anything on the exterior that distinguishes a comp car from the standard?

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Exposed CF stripe, polycarbonate rear window with vent slots. Aerocatch latch on the rear hatch. No AC and no navigation screen and no back up camera. Radio delete. Red paddles.

I’m sure the are more.

Last edited:

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
A couple of others unique to Comp: Exposed CF ‘A’ pillars and full CF mirrors.

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
A couple of others unique to Comp: Exposed CF ‘A’ pillars and full CF mirrors.

Thanks gents. Good to know those differences

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Cool pictures with the three lined up!

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
just don't put the pics on facebook. the con-artisits will run the plates and find out where they may be stored. of course, not just in the D .
as far as FB goes, I'm out.

I hope when i'm older I have better things to worry about than being paranoid about people stealing my stuff, to the point that I don't enjoy it and take it out for others to enjoy in fear that someone might write down the lisc plate number and try to come and steal it. LOL Life's to short to live, fear, not enjoy it and there is nothing anyone can do about social media. Any single person at a cars and coffee, driving down the road, a persons work or such could write down lisc plate numbers etc, post on fb, instagram, forums etc imo. Deleting your self off social media wont fix or change any of that imo.

As a kid when we traveled I wrote down lisc plate numbers on paper when we traveled long distances for something to kill time.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
I hope when i'm older I have better things to worry about than being paranoid about people stealing my stuff, to the point that I don't enjoy it and take it out for others to enjoy in fear that someone might write down the lisc plate number and try to come and steal it. LOL Life's to short to live, fear, not enjoy it and there is nothing anyone can do about social media. Any single person at a cars and coffee, driving down the road, a persons work or such could write down lisc plate numbers etc, post on fb, instagram, forums etc imo. Deleting your self off social media wont fix or change any of that imo.

As a kid when we traveled I wrote down lisc plate numbers on paper when we traveled long distances for something to kill time.
thanks for your opinion Dan, it means so much to me. lol

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida

I agree 100%. Good luck to the dumbass that tries to take my stuff. He better be ready to bleed.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I agree 100%. Good luck to the dumbass that tries to take my stuff. He better be ready to bleed.

I don't know. I hear there's some Wildlife out there that say you're not that great of a shot...:biggrin