Various GT and other car related items

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
I haven't been on the Forum in a long time, but I have several GT / car-related items that have just been sitting in boxes. I would like to see if any of our Forum members are interested in any of them. I am happy to post pictures and detailed descriptions as needed. Feel free to reply below or send me a PM or email (mjdeprey@gmail.com). Thanks! MJ (aka Piccola)

Clothes
1. Ford GT polo, size small, blue - SOLD
2. Ford GT Forum polo, size small, red - SOLD
3. Ford GT Forum polo, size small, black - SOLD
4. Heritage Ford GT Racing Shirt, size small - SOLD

For the track
1. Alpinestar Tech 1-KR gloves, size small, black
2. Full face Bell Vortex car racing helmet, size 7, white (w/black Bell Helmets bag)

Matech GT Item
1. The glass block of the Matech Ford GT w/blue padded case that was given to the Le Mans sponsors - SOLD
2. Matech Ford GT racing photo/plaque that accompanied the glass block - SOLD

Ford GT Forum Calendars
1. 2010 calendar (#29 of 500)
2. 2014 calendar (#219 of 500)

Books
1. "Ford GT40: An Anglo American Supercar Classic" by David Hodges - SOLD
2. "Ford GT: The Legend Comes to Life" by Larry Edsall; foreword by Carroll Shelby
3. "Ford Racing Century: A Photographic History of Ford Motorsports" by Larry Edsall and Mike Teske
4. "The Fun of Old Cars: Collecting and Restoring Antique, Classic & Special Interest Automobiles" by Bob Stubenraugh
5. "Ferrari 250 GTO: The History of a Legend" by Anthony Pritchard
6. "The Encyclopedia of Classic Cars: From 1890 to the Present Day" by Craig Cheetham

DVD
1. Rebuilding a Race Car Legend Ford GT - SOLD

Posters
1. A tribute to Carroll Shelby (May 26, 2012, San Jose, CA)
2. Ford GT Forum National Rally at VIR - SOLD
3. Ferrari Dream Machines (10 Ferraris: 250 GTO, 250 Testa Rossa, F355 Berlinetta, Dino 246 GT, Testarossa, F40, F50, Enzo, 430 Scuderia, and 458 Italia)
4. Ford GT (the original double sided poster from 2006)

Last edited:

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
interested in 1. The glass block of the Matech Ford GT w/blue padded case that was given to the Le Mans sponsors

how much for this? thanks

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
interested in 1. The glass block of the Matech Ford GT w/blue padded case that was given to the Le Mans sponsors

how much for this? thanks

+1 , but Scott was (clearly) first in line.

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
PM sent to those who replied to this post. The original post has now been updated with the list of items still available.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Hi MJ long time no speak and no see. Hope all is well. Sorry to see you selling your GT stuff!!

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
I'm great, thanks! It has been a long time. Hope you are doing well. Anything on here spark your interest? :)