2019 heritage

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Anybody know details on the 2019 Heritage? I think there is a hearty option fee/upcharge for it.
Should be very very cool though.

Last edited:

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
The beauty of the Heritage is you don't have any stress picking a color. :rofl

Perhaps said in jest but I really was looking forward to having the choice made for me, a no-brainer scheme. They are absolutely killing it with the series options. Now what am I going to do?

Guess I'll go back to Riviera blue. :wink

Anybody know details on the 2019 Heritage? I think there is a hearty option fee/upcharge for it.
Should be very very cool though.

Are they going to introduce it at Le Mans? Yes. That's what they should do.. pace car! (does Le Mans have a pace car?)

On a side note; I gave a good natured but snarky response to the Concierge team in the decline email... and they responded!! This has to be uncharted territory. How'd I get so lucky?

Jul 28, 2016
This just in...
Dear Steve,
Congratulations! We are excited to inform you that you have been selected to order the 2019 Ford GT Lightweight Series. The Ford GT Concierge Team will contact you in the coming weeks to secure your order and communicate your updated timing.
Sincerely,
Ford GT Concierge

CanadaGT

GT Owner
Sep 28, 2006
Edmonton Alberta
Well, I must be a lucky SOB because I got this.. Dear Donald. Congratulations! We are excited to inform you that you have been selected to order the 2019 Ford GT '68 Heritage Series. The Ford Concierge will contact you in the up coming weeks to secure your order and communicate your updated timing. Do not know how to upload pic but I can honestly say I am pretty excited.

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Well, I must be a lucky SOB because I got this.. Dear Donald. Congratulations! We are excited to inform you that you have been selected to order the 2019 Ford GT '68 Heritage Series. The Ford Concierge will contact you in the up coming weeks to secure your order and communicate your updated timing. Do not know how to upload pic but I can honestly say I am pretty excited.

Awesome!! Congratulations!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
This just in...
Dear Steve,
Congratulations! We are excited to inform you that you have been selected to order the 2019 Ford GT Lightweight Series. The Ford GT Concierge Team will contact you in the coming weeks to secure your order and communicate your updated timing.
Sincerely,
Ford GT Concierge

Any info on the lightweight. Is it the same as the previous competition series?

knightka

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 6, 2015
Los Altos, CA

Congrats!!! You are doubly lucky. First to get a NFGT, second to get a Heritage! I still haven’t heard back either way and I’m going crazy with anticipation, excitement and dread all at the same time.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Our contingent in France went to a local car show. This was on display. Plated in Brussels fwtw.

Attachments

• 35273564_10211796338206917_4987228054595043328_n.jpg
    35273564_10211796338206917_4987228054595043328_n.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 441

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Pretty sure that is a 2017 or 2018 with a wrap.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington

Haven't a clue as to wrap or not. And I have no idea of differences between the '17 / '18 exteriors. Feel free to educate me!

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida

You are correct

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Haven't a clue as to wrap or not. And I have no idea of differences between the '17 / '18 exteriors. Feel free to educate me!

It's a wrap!

Ed

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Any info on the lightweight. Is it the same as the previous competition series?

Competition spec but with A/C and electronics

otis

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 13, 2011
Stillwater, MN
Competition spec but with A/C and electronics

For real?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
^^^ that's the rumor, partially fueled by the federal mandate for 2019 for ALL passenger cars to have a back up camera.

otis

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 13, 2011
Stillwater, MN
I asked the concierge and they didn’t confirm or deny the lightweight could have AC.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I’m looking forward to seeing both of these cars. It would be cool if the 2019 Heritage had an updated Gulf Blue. Same color, but metallic.

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
I’m looking forward to seeing both of these cars. It would be cool if the 2019 Heritage had an updated Gulf Blue. Same color, but metallic.

That would be one way of getting around all the hassle with a certain oil company

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
That would be one way of getting around all the hassle with a certain oil company

I think that’s been worked out, but imagine how cool it would be if the blue and orange were slightly metallic. Same color scheme, just modernized.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Congratulations to my friend and fellow forum member Frank Horton for being the first to put his order in for the 68 Heritage GT. Can’t wait to see the pics of this car.