2019 heritage

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
There are multiple people that have placed their orders for the MY19 heritage over the last couple weeks.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
There are multiple people that have placed their orders for the MY19 heritage over the last couple weeks.

placed orders or received word they were selected to purchase?

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
placed orders or received word they were selected to purchase?

I’m pretty certain Frank was told he’s the first to put his order in. Regardless of the trigger, huge congrats to those that have been allocated and those that have ordered what is sure to be a spectacular car in a most iconic livery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
I’m pretty certain Frank was told he’s the first to put his order in. Regardless of the trigger, huge congrats to those that have been allocated and those that have ordered what is sure to be a spectacular car in a most iconic livery.

Congratulations to you Maxemus for being chosen for a 2019 Heritage Edition.

Last edited:

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Congratulations to you Maxemus for being chosen for a 2019 Heritage Edition.

Wow! Congrats Maxemus!

Ed

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Wow! Congrats Maxemus!

Ed

Thanks ED. It came as quite a surprise to me. The greatest thing of it is that now I can enjoy the process since there’s no color to pick. I have probably drove my family crazy showing them color samples over the last 6 months.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Thanks ED. It came as quite a surprise to me. The greatest thing of it is that now I can enjoy the process since there’s no color to pick. I have probably drove my family crazy showing them color samples over the last 6 months.

Amen to that.

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Yes was hoping for a heritage as well , unfortunately did not work out and cannot make a decision on color. No chance to see one in my area, no news on rally, suspect will be in warm climate later this year and not sure when I will hear from the concierge. Interested in the “liquid colors”, yet to see them in person, any suggestions appreciated where I can see them!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
sounds like you need a trip to Detroit!

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Willing to make the trip!!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Yes was hoping for a heritage as well , unfortunately did not work out and cannot make a decision on color...!

Yes, but you are possiblly in line for a 2020 Heritage which will most likely be the coolest one of all!

Ed

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
I was wondering if you guys that are going to be at Car Week can chime in when you come across the 2019 Heritage. We suspect that it will be unveiled during the week but have received no official confirmation from our concierge. It’s all hush hush. That being said I would really appreciate it. I’m doing a multi state three week trip and will be in the area just to see the car. Cheers
Ernie

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Please take and post as many pictures as you can.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I'm out there in Monterey all week...will be looking out for the '19 Heritage.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
I’ve officially reached the bottom of the barrel. I’ve turned into a creepy middle aged man that stalks Reliable transport trucks around Monterey and harasses the drivers to see if they’re carrying the 68 heritage. Does Dr Frank own a trench coat he can lend me?
c7faf3fa3427bd9c0ef7c7bd856f0101.jpg

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I’m glad you’re on the case. I’m dying to see the thing.

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Forum undercover spy.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Still nothing. Checked several resorts as well as their auxiliary parking. Even found a suspicious closed hospitality tent that I peaked into. No sightings yet.