2019 heritage

CanadaGT

GT Owner
Sep 28, 2006
Edmonton Alberta
I also received the email, and can say I was very excited as, I had to sell my 06 Heritage to be able to buy the new one, It would be so cool to be driving around in a 2019 Heritage. Just saying.. Thx Ford and hopefully this comes to fruition. Getting ready up here in Canada to pull my driver (77157 miles) out and start racking up more miles and smiles...

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
very exciting for those of you being allocated a NFGT. such a great honor. Hoping to join the ranks (along with the other million or so). Congrats!

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
I also received the email, and can say I was very excited as, I had to sell my 06 Heritage to be able to buy the new one, It would be so cool to be driving around in a 2019 Heritage. Just saying.. Thx Ford and hopefully this comes to fruition. Getting ready up here in Canada to pull my driver (77157 miles) out and start racking up more miles and smiles...

I continue to feel strong admiration for people driving their GT's. That is an impressive odo reading. Congrats on enjoying your car! At 31,000 miles I'm not even half as cool as you.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I'm giddy with excitement for you guys...2 specialty options for '19. The hits keep on coming!

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
That’s pretty much the same communication I received back in September regarding my 2018 build, which, by the way is locked-in waiting for VIN assignment as of April 12.

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Hmmm, I gotta catch up to you. Only 56,000 smiles (so far). :thumbsup

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
cool - thanks Jeff !!
--I trust the 68 Heritage will be the Gulf Oil colors --orange and blue?

andy (ajb)

Last I heard there where some leagal issues that will prevent that from happening

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Oh... Interesting. Maybe DBK and /or Chris Svennson (sp) could give us the details.

andy (ajb)

knightka

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 6, 2015
Los Altos, CA
Last I heard there where some leagal issues that will prevent that from happening

No!! Please say it isn't true!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
It's called the 68 Heritage.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida

:lol

knightka

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 6, 2015
Los Altos, CA

:thumbsup
:biggrin

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
As noted before, nothing on the configurator yet, however the Comp car is no longer there. Are there any official rendering's out there? Perhaps DBK has seen it, hint hint.
Looking forward to get a looksie :biggrin

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
That’s pretty much the same communication I received back in September regarding my 2018 build, which, by the way is locked-in waiting for VIN assignment as of April 12.

Tim is correct. I was the same on communication back in November '17. Just got my Vin #107 last week and deposit is in and confirmed. Stay excited no matter what course this journey takes you on. I am humbled and proud to be a part of this process. I have talked to a few '05 '06 owners who said " I'm not going through this stupid application and making a stupid video. What the hell is Ford thinking." ....and they ask me every time they see me "..when is it coming in? What color did you order? Maybe I should have???? Well...we did. some did not get an allocation and some did. No one knows why. but if you don't play the lottery.....well....you know. :) Wishing everyone's dreams come true.

Tailwinds....Mike

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Saving a place for the new Heritage GT!IMG_8966 (003).jpg

cobra498

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2010
Central Ca;ifornia
Saving a place for the new Heritage GT!View attachment 50476

Wasn't it implied that ordering a Heritage could delay your order? I just want to get my GT before I die of old age so I will go with what ever is available the soonest.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Other than the setback we all endured last year, my order window did not change.

Fasferrari

Sep 1, 2017
Avon, CT
Will the configuator have the 1968 Heritage model
and if so when?
What was the premium of the heritage version in 2005?
Does Ford produce 2019 GT’s for September, 2018
delivery as in the case of its regular passenger cars and trucks?
Thank you.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Heritage was only 2006, and $15k if I recall correctly.

What was the premium of the heritage version in 2005?

CanadaGT

GT Owner
Sep 28, 2006
Edmonton Alberta
Up here in Canada, the heritage livery was $16,000 cad. This is from window sticker that is dry mounted on my wall.