2019 heritage

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
The only way to arrive & depart the Pebble concours is via helicopter!

Special Ed

wmjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I quit going to Pebble concours 10 years ago as it was getting so crowded with people you couldn’t see the cars. I can’t imagine what it’s like now. Early morning used to be awesome!

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Hi guys a few have asked about my blue pin stripe. It is 1/2 inch exactly in size. I will try to get the colour / code from my vinyl guy for it as well.
Finally saw a roof section done on a new car and I still believe it needs the pin stripe IMHO. its a lot wider than I thought it would be.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Hi guys a few have asked about my blue pin stripe. It is 1/2 inch exactly in size. I will try to get the colour / code from my vinyl guy for it as well.
Finally saw a roof section done on a new car and I still believe it needs the pin stripe IMHO. its a lot wider than I thought it would be.

Thanks Angelo. Definitely needs it. I will be adding it to my car. I would rather it be there from factory but since they’re not adding it I will. From Gulf oil Corp, the correct pinstripe color is Pantone 280 c.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

texasgt

GT Owner
Aug 12, 2005
Thanks Angelo. Definitely needs it. I will be adding it to my car. I would rather it be there from factory but since they’re not adding it I will. From Gulf oil Corp, the correct pinstripe color is Pantone 280 c.

That’s great information!

Can you share what they say the correct Orange is??

And maybe the Light Bleu?

Thank You!

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
That’s great information!

Can you share what they say the correct Orange is??

And maybe the Light Bleu?

Thank You!

69b9271e15ec8155da7c93852843327f.png

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada

According to my vinyl guy the stripes are 3M gloss boat blue and burnt orange. Hopefully that helps those interested..

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I finally got to mill around a completed 2019 Heritage in the full specification.

The car looks absolutely ****ing stunning with the CF Roundels and A-pillars. Really, really good. Makes the car. I would be shocked if anyone orders without them, and personally, I wouldn't even have made that an option. They are the defining feature of the car, and such a cool and visually interesting way to integrate the key material to the program. All the touches look great, down to the mirror caps.

My opinion is that the car looks absolutely fresh and modern without the pinstripe (so long as it has all the CF). Doesn't need it, won't hurt if added. I just think that the car is a space ship, and as such, should be as modern and technical looking as possible.

There will be high degrees of want. In track mode with the wing up...unnggghgggnnn.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
That is really good to hear. I‘d love to see pictures of the car with the roundels in natural light. The studio photos floating around are crap. Are carbon fiber wheels an option?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
That is really good to hear. I‘d love to see pictures of the car with the roundels in natural light. The studio photos floating around are crap. Are carbon fiber wheels an option?

Yes, the studio mockups are a massive festival of fakeness and do not remotely convey the awesomeness of the real thing.

No CF wheel option.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
No CF wheel option.

I’m actually happy about that, ‘cause I’m already way over budget. :lol

FrankTheTank

GT Owner
Jul 27, 2016
Austin, Texas
I finally got to mill around a completed 2019 Heritage in the full specification.

The car looks absolutely ****ing stunning with the CF Roundels and A-pillars. Really, really good. Makes the car. I would be shocked if anyone orders without them, and personally, I wouldn't even have made that an option. They are the defining feature of the car, and such a cool and visually interesting way to integrate the key material to the program. All the touches look great, down to the mirror caps.

My opinion is that the car looks absolutely fresh and modern without the pinstripe (so long as it has all the CF). Doesn't need it, won't hurt if added. I just think that the car is a space ship, and as such, should be as modern and technical looking as possible.

There will be high degrees of want. In track mode with the wing up...unnggghgggnnn.

I saw my 19 Heritage in production two weeks ago at Multimatic and one that was almost complete with all the body panels on. You are spot on Dave - the car is truly stunning! I am going to order spare Carbon wheels from the dealer this week. Looking forward to my delivery the week after Thanksgiving! Thank you Ford!

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
I’m actually happy about that, ‘cause I’m already way over budget. :lol

Budget, what budget??!! :rofl

knightka

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 6, 2015
Los Altos, CA
I saw my 19 Heritage in production two weeks ago at Multimatic and one that was almost complete with all the body panels on. You are spot on Dave - the car is truly stunning! I am going to order spare Carbon wheels from the dealer this week. Looking forward to my delivery the week after Thanksgiving! Thank you Ford!

You also need to have new hubs installed for the carbon fiber wheels, right? Not just a simple swap?

Congrats on getting one of the most amazing versions of one of the most amazing cars ever produced!

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Can’t wait to see that thing in the flesh. Lucky SOB’s!

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Yes, you will need longer wheel studs since the carbon fiber wheels have a thicker cross section for structural integrity in the center section.
If you start out with carbon fiber wheels you can use the Aluminum wheels and open-ended lug nuts.
Ajb (andy)

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Budget, what budget??!! :rofl

You only live once right?

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
My GT was in the VIP area at Exotic's on Cannery Row just a few cars down from the Heritage, in person it's a stunning vehicle and the crowd loved not only the Gulf GT but also both Heritage GT as well as my 2006. I spent quite a bit of time looking over the vehicle the next day at the Concourse it sure looks good under the sun!! Exotics on Cannery Row was pretty crazy, I had babies in stroller's less than an inch from my car. I will be posting photos of the events

Crazy doesn't come close....I have never been to any other event anywhere close to as crowded. I guess that makes it a success in some ways!

Looking forward to photos!

Where was the "VIP area"?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
There are closed TI lug nuts available. They were 1st shown SEMA 2017 on Stormcats car.

If you start out with carbon fiber wheels you can use the Aluminum wheels and open-ended lug nuts.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Just got the email that I was honored with vin K068 on my 68’ Heritage. Unfortunately I probably won’t be able to visit MM due to scheduling conflicts but that’s ok. Should be receiving the car in February they tell me.