Does anyone know what Dash assembly 6304644 includes?

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I was using Fordparts.com to see which dash assembly parts are available. Under the description "Dash assembly 6304644"

The following schematic is shown;

ifu44y.jpg

:confused

Does anyone know which parts are included in the assembly?

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
The assembly is 4320. Note in the picture all the numbers with the squares next to them in the picture are included in the 4320 Dash assembly. Hope this helps.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Then what is part # 6304644 with an MSRP of $4,813.93?

Or more accurately, what all does it include?

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
IMG_3569.jpgpart number 4G7Z-6304644-AAA is for the upper console (radio enclosure)
does not include start switch or air bag switch

Last edited:

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Ok, thank you Scott.

Do you know if 04338 in the schematic above is available?

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
yes. that's the lower dash panel that runs all the way across the car. 32 available in the Ford system. dealer SRP is $2691.97.

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Yawza, dealer tech is coming next week to remove this lower dash assembly panel for the passenger airbag replacement (I was planning on removing it myself) but I'm re-thinking that plan now and better let him do it under the "you break it you fix it" premise :biggrin

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Oooof ^^^ smart thinking

Mine was slightly scuffed by the Ford dealer who replaced the gauges the first time. Maybe worth having it looked at by detailer to see if repairable.

Thank you for checking

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Yawza, dealer tech is coming next week to remove this lower dash assembly panel for the passenger airbag replacement (I was planning on removing it myself) but I'm re-thinking that plan now and better let him do it under the "you break it you fix it" premise :biggrin[/QUOTE
good move if you've never done it before. the lower dash wants to bend in half on the narrow area under the radio. you have to be super careful to remove it with equal effort all the way across the car to avoid the bend. always good to have 2 people on the removal. jmo

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Thanks Scott, I got few pointers from team Kendall and Ryan, and my son is on hand (he's Mr. M2 trim Meister :cheers), (how many engineers is it going to take to remove a few clips) :lol :lol :lol