Need smaller pulley for stock supercharger

Aug 28, 2017
Seems like these are becoming hard to find like everything else in the GT world. Whipple doesnt have any, and I am not getting response or everywhere else doesnt have any. Anyone know of a place that I am overlooking? Looking for new.

Thanks!

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Can't help with the pulley, but I really do like that you have a photo of yourself in your sig.

Perhaps if more did that I would stop calling people the wrong names at rallies.

I've added mine to follow suit.

Last edited:

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
3rd try a charm?

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Last 2 pulley and tune kits I saw came from GT Guy but I believe Cooltech also has kit?

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2017
3rd try a charm?

Amazing how you look exactly like Brad Pitt, much better though of course.

Aug 28, 2017
Last 2 pulley and tune kits I saw came from GT Guy but I believe Cooltech also has kit?

Ill reach out to them and see, Thx!

Last edited:

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Call Torrie McPhail. He's a previous GT owner (maybe current again), member of this forum and one of the best GT tuners out there. He has the pulleys and tuner in stock with his secret sauce tune. Really woke my GT up and his support is out of this world.

Torrie McPhail: http://www.unleashedtuning.com

You can also try Shelby Elite, also an extremely reputable forum member and vendor. I think he carries them too. Kendall at Cooltech is also another great option.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
You'll most likely need a tune too. And the pulley also will probably need a different idle arm for the belt. Maybe fuel system changes and probably plugs. Look for someone that can supply the package. Rich at the GT guys has one.

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
3rd try a charm?

I recognize you from your photo.

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
You'll most likely need a tune too. And the pulley also will probably need a different idle arm for the belt. Maybe fuel system changes and probably plugs. Look for someone that can supply the package. Rich at the GT guys has one.

What he said.

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Ford doesn't have the Ford Racing Pulley kit anymore?

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Ford doesn't have the Ford Racing Pulley kit anymore?

Unfortunately no. Sold out ages ago. I tried to find one a couple of years ago since they are 50 state emissions compliant but none to be found.

Last edited:

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
I t seems that the Ford Racing products are getting harder to get already. The trans cooler kit isn't available in the Ford Catalog, either. Fortunately, I got one from Shelby, but otherwise it was trending towards unobtanium status.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida

Aug 28, 2017

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Annoying when businesses don't keep their websites updated. :frown

DXB.GT

GT Owner
Aug 17, 2017
I can help you :) I got through all of that recently

1-buy the pulley from hennessey performance they charged me 100$ only they have (2.68") size
2- you need NGK TR7 spark plug, do the gapping (I did 0.029")
3- regarding the belt, you don't need new one, you need couple of shims (washer) to use them as spacer for the steering pump ( they do the same with frpp pulley upgrade kit) http://www.catalograck.com/ImgVD/FDR/FordInstShtM-2005-GT.pdf
4- u need a tune (I did mine with Lund racing)

thats it
good luck bro

Last edited: