A Prank Well Played

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Part two

In November, ByeEnzo got his order kit. I happened to be there. I told him I was going to steal a couple pieces and he would go crazy looking for them. I then called BigInch and had him snap a few pics of wheels and calipers. He sent the pics to ByeEnzo as if I had sent them to him. Enzo went nuts trying to match the wood grain on the floor and the material on the couch. Took him a while to figure out they weren't his pieces and the pics were not his house. GOOD laugh a second time.

Last edited:

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Ever since all this I've been in therapy and counseling.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Ever since all this I've been in therapy and counseling.

You've certainly paid your dues, but for what?

Dr. Frank and Blake never shared why you were garnered with such lavish attention. :biggrin

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
You've certainly paid your dues, but for what?

Dr. Frank and Blake never shared why you were garnered with such lavish attention. :biggrin

They are misguided fan boys, I guess!

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Warning! Tomorrow is April 1st. If I know Frank and Blake, they are up to something. They are going to prank some poor SOB who is waiting on their new FGT. Don't answer any phone calls or texts from an Illinois or Indiana area code!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Don't you think that is a little harsh?

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
Don't you think that is a little harsh?

I guess some people just don't appreciate good practical jokes any more? But I'm not answering my phone tomorrow.

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
That was totally uncalled for. Now how are we going to find another poor sap waiting on order news with a bottle of tequila by his side. Just make our mission more difficult. 👹

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Why am I not surprized of Dr. Franks mention in the Story ? Been pranked at Le Mans as well, just saying „Ford ID“. Good prank, we need more of them.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Too funny! Gotta love it. And it all worked out perfectly! Laughs and a treasured NFGT.

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
So, how did April fools day go this year?

Is Frank in the Dog House?