ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

I have relayed this info and this thread to Ford and we’ll see what happens. I’m reasonably sure we’ll get this done. Cheers.

Chip

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
I’d probably order a set, but to be honest, if the new car’s seats are as well made as the old, I don’t think covers are needed: After 48,000 miles my 06 seats still look good with just a little patina. Is it just me who likes a car to show that it’s actually been used?

Yer not alone. I'm coming up on 60Kmi in my car, and I like to brag at C&C that "I drive it daily." I've still got a ways to go to catch up with Jeff. However, I did buy the seat covers made by Christa, and I sewed a pocket in the lumbar part of the seat cover for a hand bulb-pump lumbar support air bag, which I really like on long cross-country drives. Curious, do the NFGT seats have a lumbar adjustment?

If I ever get a NFGT, I'll probably do what Chip has done and protect the interior as much as practical, since I let kids and their minders sit in my car frequently.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

I received an encouraging call from the GT Concierge team and although I don’t have a definite answer it looks like this is going to happen. Should know for sure in another week or so. I’ll keep you posted.

Chip