Desneux Motorsports, Peculiar, MO.

jyork965

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2018
Does anyone have experience or knowledge of Desneux Motorsports? They’ve several GTs and I’d like to know how reputable a dealer they are. Searching for a silver, tungsten or black car with options. Leads appreciated. Know of those at Elite and Rosen’s. Thanks again.

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
I know Hillary Desneux through social media. Have known her for several years, corresponded multiple times and watched many Ford GTs pass through their store. They always seem to have very clean vehicles and I’ve never heard a complaint. I’m confident they’re straight shooters.

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I agree with ENZO BTR. They seem reputable and I've had a little correspondence with Hillary as well. For how much she posts about GT's on social media I've always been surprised that she isn't here on the Forum.

Tomcat

GT Owner
I met them at a recent auction (March 2018) where they represented/sold a yellow GT in North Carolina. I too was surprised to discover/hear about them. I have no 1st person dealings with them.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Chris Desneux is a very outstanding guy along with his daughter Hillary. He know's his GTs and does not play any games. He sells only straight cars. I will personally vouch for him here.

davidn

GT Owner
Mar 11, 2007
Carrollton,Texas
Does anyone have experience or knowledge of Desneux Motorsports? They’ve several GTs and I’d like to know how reputable a dealer they are. Searching for a silver, tungsten or black car with options. Leads appreciated. Know of those at Elite and Rosen’s. Thanks again.

Do yourself a big favor and do A pre-buy Inspection no matter who you buy from.....

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Do yourself a big favor and do A pre-buy Inspection no matter who you buy from.....
that goes without saying regardless who's selling

jyork965

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2018
Thank you for the multiple replies. Appreciate everyone's perspective and yes, a PPI is essential. With that in mind, is there someone you would recommend in the midwest who could do this? Rich/GT Guys is in Michigan; is there someone closer? Great forum members btw. Jeff

Beez

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 28, 2016
South Denver
With that in mind, is there someone you would recommend in the midwest who could do this? Jeff

Hi Jeff - Search will turn up some good threads on this topic. I can make a strong recommendation for Rich Barnes, he is local to me in Denver and I know him well. He'll go anywhere. His level of experience and expertise of FGTs and classic Shelbys is not widely known here on the forums, I suppose because he is not very active here, but his account is Rockstar. Feel free to pm me about this or my 1 year search in 2016.

Page 2 of a thread from last year about PPIs includes Rich listing his resume and services; also several other recommended PPI providers are discussed :

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/s...an-I-talk-with?p=440903&highlight=#post440903

Brian

Last edited:

yumaverick

Jun 23, 2014
They are a stand up dealer! Great service and honest people!

Justin

GT Owner
Jun 30, 2013
Massachusetts
Yes, I bought my second 2005 GT from them a year ago. Chris was awesome start to finish. GT was as promised. He is very detail oriented and very comprehensive. An example was I had asked him to swap the exhaust for me prior to shipping it. He sent me videos as he was doing the work. He has called and texted follow ups periodically over the last year to check in. My experience was great.