GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
Congratulations on your new family member. The NGT is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations again!!!

Lady Moose

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 28, 2016
I sent my 90 year old Aunt a picture of the new car (she is NOT a car guy!!!). And this was the email she sent back:

I took time to study the picture of the your new car. I would describe it as “Grace in Flight” There is action in the design. I love it! As a touching aside your grandfather who understood cars, would be amazed...........and so proud!

How Sweet!! :wink

And if you're interested, she learned to use a computer in her 70s and proceeded to write 3 books. She started a blog last year:

https://iamsuddenly90.wordpress.com/

Last edited:

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
I sent my 90 year old Aunt a picture of the new car (she is NOT a car guy!!!). And this was the email she sent back:

I took time to study the picture of the your new car. I would describe it as “Grace in Flight” There is action in the design. I love it! As a touching aside your grandfather who understood cars, would be amazed...........and so proud!

How Sweet!! :wink

And if you're interested, she learned to use a computer in her 70s and proceeded to write 3 books. She started a blog last year:

https://iamsuddenly90.wordpress.com/

Wow, your aunt is quite remarkable! I enjoyed checking out her blog.

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Congratulations on the beautiful NGT, Amazing.

Loved your Aunts blog as well.

jlhoyt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 2, 2017
SE Michigan
Stunning color choice!! Congrats!!

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
That thing will stop traffic wherever you take it! Congrats!

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Beautiful selection of color and options. Congratulations. Please enjoy your new ride, I can’t wait to see it in person.

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
It looks like I’m 11 pages late to the party, but congrats on New Moose! Y’all did an outstanding job in color selection!! Can’t wait to see it at the next rally!!! Enjoy it in the meantime!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
..just a note... at the accelerated pace that NFGT deliveries seem to be occurring,
we may have more New 2017-18 FGT's at Rally 13 than 2005-2006 Ford GT's !!
andy (ajb)

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
That’s my favorite color to date!! Stunning!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
John, that's gotta be a tight squeeze for you. Or is it really Michelle's car?

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
John, that's gotta be a tight squeeze for you. Or is it really Michelle's car?

Pete, Michele signed the car at Multimatic (on the driver's side) and the license plate will read "GT GAL"

So, I think it's safe to say........but, she goes to bed early and I know where she hides the keys!:lol

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Congratulations John and Michelle! What a beauty and an outstanding spec!! I had an unexpected extended stay in the hospital earlier last week or I would have loved to have witnessed your special day. I can't wait to see it hopefully sometime soon - are you bringing it to any local events in the near future? If not I could always cruise the GT down :)

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Did you guys "need" a matching Bronco? Here is your chance.... (no affiliation, by chance happened to notice it on Hemmings)

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/ford/bronco/2105349.html?refer=news

Lady Moose

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 28, 2016
Gee, Andy
Thanks for thinking of us!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Hoped it gave a good chuckle.