Thank You

Demolition Man

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 29, 2006
danville, CA
Rick and Patti wish you all the best. We will always have great memories of hanging out with you at Le mans 2017 at the irish pub after the race. Look forward to seeing you soon at the next GT forum event.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you in the GT community that have sent me messages of support over the last few days. I just wanted to assure you that I, Wendy, and the family are all doing well. One of the silver linings in all of this is discovering how many true friends that I have and I count myself blessed in this regard.

I’m already looking forward to the next challenge but I hope that I’ll also be able to spend more time with my family and friends, including those in the GT community!

Thank you all, take care, and I hope to see you soon!

Raj

oceanside gt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Oceanside, CA
Raj, you are the Godfather of the New GT. You made history with this vehicle. Thank you for everything you have done in your career and making the New GT a reality.
Good luck to you in your future endeavors. Best wishes to you and your family. Joe

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Raj, as they say when one door closes another one opens. I wish you the best with whatever door or doors open in your future. Your contributions to Ford and the New GT program are appreciated and a big part of it’s success. Now we can see you as a “regular guy” at GT events, even though your contributions make It hard not to put you on a pedestal by the GT community. Thanks.

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Raj.
You must feel so proud having been a major part of the NFGT program.
Cool that you take your time on this board as well...

Go Ford...

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Raj, I can only repeat everything that has been said in all the previous posts. But what many members don't know, I discovered at Chart House in Daytona for the debut of the GT at the Rolex 3 races ago. Most don't know that you are also a pilot and signed a contract not to fly until your stent was over. You took some time to talk to me at the bar and we both found out we were pilots. It might have been the first time you talked more about planes than cars. Bottom line is there is a silver lining. Get back in the air fast. And if you are in the vicinity of Destin, Fl or Lafayette, LA...you will get that L-39 ride you wanted. You can be my wing man anytime....Blue skies --Mike--

Hey Raj

After you ride with Mike, if you'd like another L39 ride - and are in the Minneapolis area - let me know! Bill

PDiddy

GT Owner
Apr 5, 2017
Will miss You! Good luck wherever You land next! Think McLaren needs You!!!

Last edited:

spyder625

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 23, 2008
Raj, You are the MAN! No worries here in our community. Your expertise and dedication to the FORD family proves your the best person anyone could want working side by side with. Your future is Bright and you'll be designing us the next best road car soon enough... Mike

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
Thanks for your dedication to the new GT program. Hope to see you out putting mileage on yours.

usmcfred

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
Massachusetts
THANK YOU RAJ ...

For all you have done for Ford and the Ford GT program, including the Win of the Century, 2016 Lemans. You have proven to be a great Engineer, Manager, Executive and friend to hundreds of the Ford Faithful. There's an old saying ... "when life deals you Lemons, make Lemonade". I have no doubt with the love of your family and the continued support of all of us here on the Forum and the Ford GT Community worldwide, you will be back doing great things sooner than later.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

usmcfred

Last edited:

HPGT

GT Owner
Jul 31, 2012
Little Rock, AR
Good luck. Life is short. I just had a heart attack, and I bounced back.

markburnstein

GT Owner
May 17, 2015
Onward and forward, always in first place!!

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you in the GT community that have sent me messages of support over the last few days. I just wanted to assure you that I, Wendy, and the family are all doing well. One of the silver linings in all of this is discovering how many true friends that I have and I count myself blessed in this regard.

I’m already looking forward to the next challenge but I hope that I’ll also be able to spend more time with my family and friends, including those in the GT community!

Thank you all, take care, and I hope to see you soon!

Raj
Behind every cloud is a silver lining. Find it.

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Crossing fingers for you that the next step is as exciting like the last one. Life is always in full motion, we rarely notice it.

Also many thanks for all you have been doing for the GT community during the last years. Very exciting with the NFGT which would very likely not exist without you. Hope you get to enjoy family time and do things that have been not getting the required time during the last years. Looking forward to your next step when they are due.

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Thank you Raj for all you've done for cardom and our community! Upward and onward friend :thumbsup

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Raj,

I’ve been fortunate to speak with you several times over the past decade and discover the down-to-earth man behind the heroic effort to (successfully) make history. You’ve already accomplished more than most automotive executives could dream of, and your future opportunities are vast.

Stacie has been a fan since getting to know you at Pebble 2 years ago in the Automotive Fine Arts building. Both of us are grateful for all you’ve done for the world of passionate car people. I hope we both get to see you again soon, and we look forward to your next history-making accomplishment.

Karl & Stacie