Thank You

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
There is no way we can ever repay you for your support of our forum & our members. I don't believe Ford would have won Le Mans in 2016 and I don't feel I would be getting a NGT in 2019 if it weren't for you Raj. If there is anything I can ever do to help you please let me know.

Ed

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Raj

I had the opportunity to meet you at LeMans in 2016 for the 50 year event. You were obviously engaged with the race, and all it meant. Yet you were incredibly gracious when we were introduced. I was impressed with your class. I remain impressed.

The GT40 was my dream car as a kid. The GT remains my dream car..

Thank you!

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Raj, as everyone else has said, thank you! And I doubt the new GT would have happened without you being the champion for it and exercising leadership to make it a success. Despite your soaring accomplishments (so far) you have always been approachable and courteous, even with dumb questions!

My own career has taken turns that I never could have foreseen, but the old adage holds, "when one door closes, another opens." Take some time off and choose the next path not for where you know it will lead, but instead choose the path that you don't know where it will lead. Make it another daring adventure.

I understand Tesla needs some competent leadership....

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Dear Raj Nair.

Rightly, everyone congratulates you for your skill in general, and especially for everything you've brilliantly done around the new Ford GT.
I join in this unanimous thanks.

I want to add that for me, the most extraordinary is your warmth and your simplicity.
I met you in 2016, during the 24 Hours of Le Mans Race, in the stand of cars that were running on the track.
Despite the noise and despite my bad English, you took the time for a passionate conversation with me.
This confirms that the real great are very often the simplest. Thank you.

Best regards from France.

GeeTee

GT Owner
Jul 5, 2015
Thanks Raj for everything you have done for the Ford GT program and the success not only at the pinnacle race of Le Mans but all over the world!
We have met you a few times and you have been gracious and we hope to see you again soon at future GT events.
Oliver and Pam

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Raj- thank you so much for being one of the last true car guys in the industry. it's not easy finding people who understand cars the way you do. we all appreciate your involvement with the GT programs and being involved with the gatherings which many top management people just don't do anymore. hope to see you around Michigan this coming year with all the great car and GT events. thanks for all you have done for our community. (PS- and thanks for signing my GT!)

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Thanks for all Raj !! Look forward to catching up with you and Talking GT's !! :biggrin

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
RAj: You deserve all of these great comments. Our GT owners appreciate all you have done to provide us with a world class new GT that we can all be proud of. We appreciate your humble attitude when approached to discuss anything about the GT or your efforts to make it happen! Hope to see you at future GT Rallys or track events. Get that new one out there and enjoy it! Thanks for all you have done to make it happen!

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
Not much I can add, just let me reiterate all the great things you have done for this community, we are forever grateful for amazing car and results you've produced on and off the track.

Till next time! Run like hell, forever!

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
I also want to say thank you for everything, and best of the luck on future endeavors.
Kindest Regards
Stefan, and from his father Robert.

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
Raj,

Thank you for everything you have done for Ford Motor Company and the GT Program in particular. Your contributions will go down in the history books.

B. West

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Raj,

I can't express enough the respect, admiration and appreciation Susan and I have for all you have done for FMC and in particular Ford Performance and the GT program. You always had time for us and that speaks to the integrity and kind of person you are. Your legacy is the 2005-2006 GT and the 2016 LeMans winning GT. Can't get any better in my opinion. Susan and I both consider you and your family our friends and we look forward to continuing and growing that friendship in the future. Looking forward to seeing you at a Forum event in the near future and I have no doubt that your next endeavor will impress us as much as this one has. Class act in every way. God Bless you and yours.

Your friend,

Vince and Susan Hott

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
Raj,

This is a major loss for Ford and the Ford GT Program... "you will be missed" is an understatement!

Best Regards,

Mike

JCO1966

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 22, 2006
Greenville SC
Thanks Raj for everything you did to make so many people happy!!!!

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Raj, as I’ve told you before, you’ve personally inspired me to pursue dreams and challenges that I would never have thought possible. A man of your character and determination will, without a doubt, persevere and continue to do amazing things. I am proud and grateful to know you. I consider everyone on this forum family, and if there is anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Raj,
Your a class act in my book! Cant thank you enough for all you have done for the GT community.
I'd say you have a lot of friends right here on our beloved forum.Im sure we would all love to see you at the next rally in your GT!
My very best regards to you and family,
Ron AKA Rocketman

Attachments

• IMG_2597.jpg
    IMG_2597.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 216

Cobraguy

GT Owner
Raj...your positive effect on the gt community will undoubtedly be felt long after we here are all irrelevant. Thanks for all you’ve done and the best of luck moving forward!
Rick/Bon

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Raj, I can only repeat everything that has been said in all the previous posts. But what many members don't know, I discovered at Chart House in Daytona for the debut of the GT at the Rolex 3 races ago. Most don't know that you are also a pilot and signed a contract not to fly until your stent was over. You took some time to talk to me at the bar and we both found out we were pilots. It might have been the first time you talked more about planes than cars. Bottom line is there is a silver lining. Get back in the air fast. And if you are in the vicinity of Destin, Fl or Lafayette, LA...you will get that L-39 ride you wanted. You can be my wing man anytime....Blue skies --Mike--

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Raj, thanks for all you have done. You and your family should be proud, just as we are. Many new blessings in your future. Marc

cobra498

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2010
Central Ca;ifornia
Raj,
I remember working with you at B&A as if were yesterday. I only wish I had been involved with you on one of the greatest vehicle programs ever completed by the company. You have accomplished so much in such a short time you should be very proud. I am sure you will also be successful with any endeavor you choose in the future. I hope you take some time with your family now because as any Ford alumni knows, you did not have much time in the past.