Thank You

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Thanks for grinding your way through and your many years of service to Ford!!

Wishing you much success and happiness.

And Go build some airplanes or rockets we don't want you as the car competition!

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Congrats on your many accomplishments and thanks for all you’ve done for this community. You have brought much joy to the hobby, and many are indebted to you. Terry

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Thank you for all you have done for us Raj and the amazing Ford GT program. Hoping to see you at Ford GT events and rallies in the future!

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Raj,
I remember like yesterday when you announced to us at rally 10 that we the owners of 2005-2006 GT’s would be high on the priority list for the NFGT! The application process was , (and I expect the last years allocation will be) more than we could have wished for with allocations going directly to the enthusiasts! I sincerely thank you (and rest of the Ford team) for this process! Hope you will continue to attend our rallies with your beautiful NFGT! Wish you the best and thank you again!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I echo all these well wishes. A job very well done Mr. Nair. From this Ford enthusiast, a big Thank You.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
A pleasure getting to meet you and see what you accomplished while keeping us in the loop the whole way. A GREAT ride glad to have been a part of it.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Thank-you again Raj.
I know from "First hand experience", that these programs always need a "Champion" within the Corporation.
The New Ford GT Program would not have happened without your efforts.
andy (ajb)

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Raj,

I don't know you personally (although you did graciously sign a toy NGT for me), but you can count me in as one of the many whose lives have benefited from your work. Thank you!

Onward and Upward.
-Steve

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I certainly hope to see you, and perhaps even run side by side down the track in our new GT’s together. You’ve enriched our lives, and we all are grateful. Best of luck to you, the future has much to offer someone of your talent and passion.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Raj, the only thing I'd like to add to what has already been stated is how much I appreciate you making yourself and the NFGT process available to us. Be it at Detroit Rally 10, Daytona, Le Mans, Texas etc. your time spent with us has truly made ownership of the '05/'06 and now the NFGT truly special.
Best wishes on your next challenge
Steve Ard

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Raj –

Many have expressed sentiments thanking you for your leadership in the development of performance products while at Ford.

I have an added dimension and perspective that I would like to share with you. Early in my career, I had the unique experience of working alongside Henry Ford II on a special project. At that time, very late in his career, he seemed a rather reserved fellow. That is, until I engaged him on the topic of LeMans. Inquiring about Ford’s then commitment to kicking Ferrari’s ass, it was if I had turned back the hands of time. He straightened his posture, eyes wide and gesturing with his hands passionately relaying the need to conquer; no, destroy (I believe he said) this fellow who had failed to honor his agreement/word.

The take-away indelibly etched in my mind, was a picture of a driven man and competitor who was going to set things straight no matter the cost.

I believe that there is no doubt that Henry II would have celebrated what you and your team accomplished in returning to LeMans in 2016, winning 50 years to the day after Ford’s last showing at Circuit de la Sarthe. One cannot help but appreciate the uncanny similarity in the advanced technology of the winning 1967 Ford GT and the subsequent 2016 GT, that were both effectively banned or its’ performance capability compromised by sanctioning bodies.

I know that I speak for Rebecka and myself that we so enjoyed seeing you lead a team that re-created Ford racing history before our very eyes while at LeMans.

Thank you and we wish you and your family the very best!

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Raj,

We are so grateful for everything you have done for our GT community. We had the pleasure of getting to know you in Austin. You are a such wonderful human being! Wishing you and your family the best.

Remember, "There are no problems in life, only opportunities."

All the Best Simon and Mollie

Attachments

• IMG_4606.jpg
    IMG_4606.jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Thank you so much for the new gt and all your attention to us as a group and individually. Please look me up when you visit Edwardsville. Dr Frank

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Thank you so very much for taking such a huge risk and creating the new FGT for the purpose of winning Le Mans and doing it! What a huge accomplishment, and what a joy for we Ford fanatics. I look forward to my new GT, hopefully next year, and seeing you in your gorgeous Victory GT at a Rally. All the best in whatever comes next. God bless you.

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Raj, I really can’t add anything that hasn’t already been said.
So, I’ll just say THANK YOU.
See you on the road.

NJS

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 23, 2017
SE Michigan
Raj,
Having worked with you on the same team, I understand the fantastic job you did on balancing the multiple demands of Ford to change "Silver" into Gold with Phoenix. In doing so you rewarded this community with a race car for the street that is piece of engineering and artistic genius. To win Le Mans on a compressed timescale was a high risk proposition and it absolutely would not have happened without your leadership. You got to put a large exclamation mark in the history books!

Understandably, your other achievements are less visible to this forum, but equally commendable. You should be very proud.

Our silver lining is that, hopefully we'll get to see more of you and challenge you on the track!

Best wishes to you and your family, Nick

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Raj,

I, as many don’t know you. I will say thank you for being a part of this community when you have such a high position in such a huge corporation. I would bet few if any other executives of the major auto manufacturers interact with such a group such as this.

As King Solomon said:

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”
**Proverbs‬ *3:5-6‬ *NIV‬‬

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Raj,
It’s great to hear your positive comments for you and your family moving forward. I wish you and your family the very very best in your future endeavors and I cannot THANK YOU enough for all that you have done for our GT community. The GT memories that you held a major part in will stay with me forever. You are first class in my book and I hope to see you at all of the upcoming GT gatherings. Thanks again and best wishes.
John

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
Raj
Thanks for being an important part of this GT family. Your commitment to the NFGT and it’s amazing racing accomplishments is legendary. I will never forget being at the LeMans win. We all can’t wait to see your next chapter. The very best of luck on the road ahead.

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Thank you Raj for all you have done at Ford over 30 plus years there. A bunch of great achievements! We wish you and the family the best in your new opportunities!