Any Midnight Blue, QuickSilver or Black cars available?

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
If your in Canada. Check with Lengendary Motor Car in Ontario. They had a silver 6 weeks ago and sold it. It was listed at 299. They have a red now at 279 and a Tungsten at 349.

Best of luck

Doug
I saw the Quick Silver one at Legendary but when I called it had already sold. Not looking for Tungsten and I'm not sure about red.

QSS

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
GT GUYS !!!

Website?

QSS

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Website?

QSS

Rich’s website is currently down

Quote Originally Posted by ChipBeck View Post
You're talking about....

Rich Brooks
The GT Guy
(734) 658-9498

CanadaGT

GT Owner
Sep 28, 2006
Edmonton Alberta
I have 2 for sale. Both 2006 Tungsten no stripe Cdn cars. 77157 miles on one and totally rebuilt. Even new 4 litre whipple. All new shocks bearing brakes exhaust etc. 2nd one is at Pure executive auto in Edmonton ab, 196 miles still on NVIS so you would be first owner

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Right in my back yard which would be perfect but unfortunately I'm not looking for Tungsten.

QSS

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
Send me a pm. I know a guy with 2 blue one silver for sale.

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Send me a pm. I know a guy with 2 blue one silver for sale.

PM sent.

QSS

glord

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Los Gatos California
Yup, just what I'm looking for. Only thing is, I just don't think I have it in me to buy a car like this from an auction house. If I'm spending $250k+ I want to be able to have a good look at it and fly an expert in to give me the facts about the car.

How do you get the complete picture on a car such as this when it's waiting to cross the block?

QSS

QSS, I was the previous owner. I’d be happy to discuss the car with you. PM sent

Johntpr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 18, 2017
Rockland County, NY

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
PM sent.

QSS

I would reach out to the guy I PM’d you about.
He just took a few dollars off the Silver car.
Best of luck.

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
QSS, I was the previous owner. I’d be happy to discuss the car with you. PM sent

Will try to call you in the next couple of days. I'm heading out of country for 2 weeks on Thursday so if I don't call you in the next couple of days then I will try and call you when I get back. Thanks for reaching out.

QSS

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
I would reach out to the guy I PM’d you about.
He just took a few dollars off the Silver car.
Best of luck.
Going to try and call him in the next couple of days. Thanks for the tip.

QSS

AIG

Mar 24, 2018
Marina del rey, CA
How Much you asking for the 2nd one?

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Michael Murray is running his blue GT through the Pamela Rose Auction Company in a few weeks.
975e13e7349d287fefae05c2d15d1bb4.jpg

Just FYI. Saw this on Facebook. He is getting a new GT and needs to sell his old one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Michael Murray is running his blue GT through the Pamela Rose Auction Company in a few weeks.
975e13e7349d287fefae05c2d15d1bb4.jpg

Just FYI. Saw this on Facebook. He is getting a new GT and needs to sell his old one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A nice car indeed but it looks to have a few mods and I'm more of a stock kinda guy.

I'm thinking this opportunity may present itself a bit more as the NFGT lands in the hands of new owners.

QSS

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
TRIGGER PULLED!!!!!

I'm part of the club and totally stoked. Thank you everyone on this site for their input and encouragement. All your comments and thoughts gave me confidence to finally go ahead and get my dream car. Unloaded a 2006 White/Blue last night as the sun was setting. I keep looking in the garage today to see if it's real or only a dream.

DAMN!!!!!

QSS

Edit: Pictures to follow.

Last edited:

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Great, perhaps BEST, color combo. Congratulations on the purchase and welcome to the FGT Owners club!

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Welcome and congrats.

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Congrats on your purchase.. Photo links didn't work for me..
Many good links and suggestions on GT ownership here. Your at the best forum period..
Watch for the GT Rally info for later this year.. Also,
Rocketman has a new owner list that is a good place to start.