2005 GT Dealer Service: San Francisco Bay Area

BlueBaron

GT Owner
Feb 19, 2018
Hello,

I have a 2005 GT with 5,000 miles on it and I need to find an experienced Ford dealer service department in the San Francisco Bay Area (I live in the East Bay). Can anyone point me to a Ford dealer who can handle basic servicing and recall issues?

Thank you very much in advance.

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Walnut Creek Ford has been doing the routine work for me for more than 10 years. Where in the East Bay are you located?

GTED

BlueBaron

GT Owner
Feb 19, 2018
Thank you. That is helpful. Is there anyone particular that you deal with? I live in Orinda.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
I did not think these high HP cars.., that use fossil fuels ...and you have to drive yourself without an UBER, ...were allowed in San Francisco. ??

andy (ajb)

dr914

GT Owner
Feb 11, 2009
Marietta Georgia
as a related note, are there really any Ford dealers after all of these years that have competent trained staff now to work on these cars?

I am sort of afraid now to take mine to the local Ford dealer

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Andy, that's a funny one! One more thing, in SF, do not ever roll any part of your car into the pedestrian crosswalk when you get stuck making a turn when the light turns red, if you don't want the entitled pedestrian/bicyclists to smack your car or get screamed at... There are definitely some angry folks walking/riding bikes in the Streets of San Francisco....

DR914, the dealer only does routine maintenance, changing oil, brake & tranny fluid, and coolant.

BlueBaron, we are neighbors! I'm in Lafayette. We should meet up one day. What color is your GT? Mine is Heritage. The service manager at Walnut Creek is Dan Costello, he's been my GT's service manager since day 1.

Ed

I did not think these high HP cars.., that use fossil fuels ...and you have to drive yourself without an UBER, ...were allowed in San Francisco. ??

andy (ajb)

BlueBaron

GT Owner
Feb 19, 2018
Ed,

My GT is blue with White Stripes. i sent you a pm with my contact information.

Best,

Joe