ZR1 faster lap then NFGT

dmark1

GT Owner
Dec 18, 2010
Dallas
Makes perfect sense: piss all over a car, compare it unfavorably to a current car you own and then buy it way over sticker at an undetermined time from an undetermined seller. The perfect plan.

Just because I don’t like it’s looks compared to the Speciale doesn’t mean I don’t like it’s technology and focus. But I guess that went over your head.

To those that prefer the FGT interior to the Ferraris I say...to each his own.

I also think you are all lying through your teeth trying to boot lick DBK in an attempt to “maybe” get a one up on getting one.

Pathetic.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I’m already on the list and still prefer the Ford interior over the Ferrari interior. The 458 is the most beautiful modern Ferrari made, particularly the Speciale, but I think the NFGT is stunning and more beautiful. That isn't meant to detract from the Ferrari at all. We are not "all lying" when we express these opinions. It's "pathetic" to suggest otherwise.

Last edited:

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Just because I don’t like it’s looks compared to the Speciale doesn’t mean I don’t like it’s technology and focus. But I guess that went over your head.

To those that prefer the FGT interior to the Ferraris I say...to each his own.

I also think you are all lying through your teeth trying to boot lick DBK in an attempt to “maybe” get a one up on getting one.

Pathetic.

Already been allocated, but yet another totally logical response.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Dave....Will I ever get on the list ? I love this car I tell all my Viper Friends about it yet I never seem to know when the next round of FGT's are available
to send in my Video...When is the next round ?

Damn Frank, I can’t keep up. Either you are selling your current GT because you are at death’s door ( I hope untrue) or you are buying Vipers and NFGTs . How are you?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I have taken delivery of one, and very happy with the purchase.

an attempt to “maybe” get a one up on getting one.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Steve A...this beauty is about to go down the assembly line. Appearing at a local Ferrari Conconso soon!
No boot licking here...just 13 years of friendships. Great car, great people.

Attachments

• 62FA4DFC-62BC-4972-A054-E57CBF65743C.jpg
    62FA4DFC-62BC-4972-A054-E57CBF65743C.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 291
  • C8476710-684C-48E2-9D3D-DD1D7627F214.jpg
    C8476710-684C-48E2-9D3D-DD1D7627F214.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 294
  • C6CF7C60-6554-47FB-A926-EE7EDE39C25E.jpg
    C6CF7C60-6554-47FB-A926-EE7EDE39C25E.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 292

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
I want one; Ford wouldn't sell me one, yet, but perhaps on the next go 'round. It'd be the perfect car to add to my stable...(if I can fit in there. Can someone tell me if a 6'2" 250 pounder could fit in there? My head has only about 1" of clearance in my 05's. My other cars are not an issue at all, for fit.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
2019 is my lucky year!

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
2019 is my lucky year!

Yeah u right! Going with a Red Sox theme?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Love love love every Heritage model!! Awaiting last go around!! Need a new rule.. non GT owners need not apply. Fords already got good publicity. The next 250 can be allocated quietly!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
J

that doesn't sound like it would be sanitary... :ack

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.
Love love love every Heritage model!! Awaiting last go around!! Need a new rule.. non GT owners need not apply. Fords already got good publicity. The next 250 can be allocated quietly!!

+1
I would skip the heritage tho
P.S. i will gladly sell my 18 HP ( which MT tested faster around a track ) and my 2000whp Superleggera to get a hold of a NFGT to park next to my 05 GT . Its a special car with a special ownership experience.

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
I love my 78 cobra II.
Slow as hell and handles like crap.
Oops. Wrong site.....
Ya gotta remember that this an FGT site ...and we like our cars...pls expect some fun retaliation. ..especially from DBK.....

w. mitty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 1, 2005

Right on my friend, I'm all for that! Thinking maybe I'll throw my hat in the ring on this go 'round...

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Steve A...this beauty is about to go down the assembly line. Appearing at a local Ferrari Conconso soon!
No boot licking here...just 13 years of friendships. Great car, great people.

Fantastic! I assume it'll be at the next rally? And incase you were wondering, yes I do need a few of those shirts LOL! Just tell me how much and where to send it.:thumbsup

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Fantastic! I assume it'll be at the next rally? And incase you were wondering, yes I do need a few of those shirts LOL! Just tell me how much and where to send it.:thumbsup

Rally 13 should be fun with more NFGT's out in the wild. Probably ship the NFGT and drive the '05 there and back.
As for the T-shirts...they were on Blipshift. Crowd sourced art that come and goes. Sold out now :(

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
I'm doing fine...Still waiting on that special person to be compatible with my blood type 0+. All I need is a Sliver of a Liver.
Your Liver is the only body part that will regenerate itself. Me as long as I take my Meds, i am fine but ultimately down the road
since my Liver is shot (NASH) not from drinking my Kidney's will start to fail at some point.

As far as the FGT goes I'm all in. I have not thought about selling my FGT since this has happened last year. Vipers are fun vehicles. Lots of torque and sucks your ass cheeks in when testing the bounds of reality. I don't think I'd buy a New Viper in the High Hundred Thousand Dollar range....I'm more into a GEN 1 / 2 / 4.

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
2019 is my lucky year!
And I can't wait for my hot laps around LimeRock!!!!

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Right on my friend, I'm all for that! Thinking maybe I'll throw my hat in the ring on this go 'round...

I think if W. Mitty agrees to do a write up, he'd pretty much be assured to make the list.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I’m already on the list and still prefer the Ford interior over the Ferrari interior. The 458 is the most beautiful modern Ferrari made, particularly the Speciale, but I think the NFGT is stunning and more beautiful. That isn't meant to detract from the Ferrari at all. We are not "all lying" when we express these opinions. It's "pathetic" to suggest otherwise.

+1