Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by bonehead View Post
    Gotcha. One more thing on the to do list next time the car goes in for service. What's the turnaround time?

Thanks bud. Hope you're well.
    With a few weeks heads up to coordinate timing it should only take a couple of days once received and then ship them back to you. No problem. All is good. Hope so there as well.
    Ford GT Chassis Design & Development Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by MarkH View Post
    Everyone:

Scott did a bunch of work with my Mile GT and we went through a few changes to get the car "stable" at speeds in excess of 290mph!!! There is no doubt that without his involvement and help we would have never to able to accomplish what we have to date. In March 2018 we are going to try and break the 300mph mark if all goes well. Great product and great guy to have around this forum...

Mark Heidaker
    M2K Motorsports, LLC
    Mark, Thank you much for the continued endorsement. I have had fun working with you guys. I am going to look at making it down there for the mile. We could do the part swap whenever. The free upgrade to Gen2 will make it so much easier to swap springs like we did last year. I'll reach out to Kevin and see if that is an option. I have a few more ideas to help achieve 300.

Scott
    Ford GT Chassis Design & Development Engineer