Rah
Simply stunning
Enjoy in the very best of health well-deserved

Lightning

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 9, 2006
Hutchinson, Kansas
Raj, best one yet, as it should be. Thanks from all of us.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Very cool. The photos of the delivery while snowing was the best. Congrats Raj.

Ed

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
It's 75 degrees in Fresno! Should have delivered it here, no snow to whip off! Congratulations Raj, could not be a more deserved guy! Love the colors, the team that put it together and the company behind it all. Also, thank for all the pictures. Keep'em coming.

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
WOW!!!, Super nice, congrats Raj :thumbsup

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Raj,

Damn, I saw it on Instagram this morning but just now got a much better look here on the Forum. Honestly I like everything about it. GT and the flag on the side, new metallic race colors, no number, everything. The new GT is yours in so many ways and your new personal GT brings joy to all of us in more ways than you probably know. Congratulations and thank you. I can’t wait to see it up close.

Chip

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
Congratulations Raj!! This is the one.....It looks fast even sitting still.

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Spectacular car. Gorgeous color combination. I just love how the red changes color/depth so dramatically in different light. Congratulations Raj!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
AndyRAj.jpg

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
And love this one:

26354645328_01465a9ea4_b.jpg

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Fantastic!

xrayman396

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2006
Bucks County Pa
Congrats Raj on your stunning GT! Really Cool

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA

Great fun! I’m glad Andy returned the favor!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jlhoyt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 2, 2017
SE Michigan
Nice job on the easter egg :thumbsup

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
DBK... love your Man Cave... hope to visit there someday. Great seeing all of the GT's in one place other than the factory!

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
I cannot stop looking at all these pictures! The racing livery car in front of all the other NFGTs in the background is something to behold, even more special in person I am sure.

I was wondering what is the difference in man hours needed between the racing livery paint and a single color scheme plus/minus stripe? Judging by the multiple paint colors and patterns on the race it would take a while?

Thanks
Simon

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Congrats Raj !! She's a stunner..!! The Godfather of the new GT receives the fruit of his hard work so cool.!! hope to see it at a rally :) ..

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Raj has always struck me as one of the coolest cats on the planet. Nothing phases him. To see his enthusiasm in these pictures shows how personal this project and this spectacular GT is to him. That makes all of us very happy in my opinion.

Raj,

Thank you for all you have done to continue the spirit and legacy of the GT race program. You have brought such pride and joy to all of us who love the Ford GT. The 2018 race livery spec is jaw dropping. As awesome as the '66 and '67 liveries are, this livery is your legacy. What a legacy it is! Congrats to you and thank you again for allowing us all to come along for the ride. All the best from my family to yours.

Respectfully your friend,

Vince and Susan Hott

aashelby

GT Owner
Jan 27, 2016
Dallas
This one looks great!