my new GT / visiting Multimatic

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
CN Tower, you’re getting close, it’s right next door, just waiting for you! ;-)

Attachments

• 5F3C8650-CCED-44DB-B634-F5D6A4444CAB.jpg
    5F3C8650-CCED-44DB-B634-F5D6A4444CAB.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 455

Andre Q

GT Owner
May 24, 2016
Germany
CN Tower, you’re getting close, it’s right next door, just waiting for you! ;-)

Saturday 10 AM I would be there [emoji41]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Andre, I am EXCITED for you.
Have fun, enjoy yourself, and learn a lot about you new GT.:thumbsup

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Your car will be amazing. I can't wait to see it or at least photos of it! And the weather is just like Germany's weather! Cold. LOL!

Ed

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Congratulations Andre. Great spec, looking forward to seeing it in real life. :cheers

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Some fellow member from Michigan once told me it isn‘t cold until the temperature is lower than 20 degrees F :wink I presume you call it winter when the door of the fridge is open for more than 5 minutes :lol of course I am jealous for Californian weather :thumbsup

Last edited:

Andre Q

GT Owner
May 24, 2016
Germany
c7ce4065f3b7178cc8e27db82c186ec0.jpg
Just whow seeing my car in person today!!!! Thanks to Pearce, it was so amazing!!!! Now we are tiered at the airport in Toronto, short before flying home to Germany. Bye bye Canada. Thanks for all your help and advices. We had a great time! Kind regards, André

P.S. I have also seen the poster of the first 100 GTs, so great!!!! If ever possible I want one [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
c7ce4065f3b7178cc8e27db82c186ec0.jpg
Just whow seeing my car in person today!!!! Thanks to Pearce, it was so amazing!!!! Now we are tiered at the airport in Toronto, short before flying home to Germany. Bye bye Canada. Thanks for all your help and advices. We had a great time! Kind regards, André

P.S. I have also seen the poster of the first 100 GTs, so great!!!! If ever possible I want one [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

I’m happy you made it to Canada. I am placing my order next week and hope that I have time to visit the factory while my GT is in production. Safe travels home.

Shoboat

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 23, 2005
Toledo Ohio
Hey everybody, my name is André and I am from Germany. I met a few guys of you in 2016 in Le Mans, I have been there with my brother in our 2005 GT and we made also the parade lap. Thank you for giving me here in this forum all these informations ;-) On the 21. februar they start building my new Ford GT. On the 24. februar I would fly to Toronto, also my 12 year old son would be with me and my best friend. 2 days later we visit Multimatic and would have a first look at my GT. I am really looking forward to this "once in a lifetime trip" to Canada. Kind regards and all the best for you, André

Enjoy your visit Andre. I am very happy for you.

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Some fellow member from Michigan once told me it isn‘t cold until the temperature is lower than 20 degrees F :wink I presume you call it winter when the door of the fridge is open for more than 5 minutes :lol of course I am jealous for Californian weather :thumbsup
It's winter when you have to HEAT the refrigerator in the garage to prevent it from freezing.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Andre Congrats. Sorry I couldn't hook up with you while you were here. I didn't get back from LA until 4am Saturday morning after 10 delays, 4 different gates and 3 different planes. This didn't include the flight from LA to Dallas either. (which was good).
Glad you enjoyed and got a taste of Canada. Come back in the summer or fall and it's way better!!!

cmack

Oct 9, 2009
Hey everybody, my name is André and I am from Germany. I met a few guys of you in 2016 in Le Mans, I have been there with my brother in our 2005 GT and we made also the parade lap. Thank you for giving me here in this forum all these informations ;-) On the 21. februar they start building my new Ford GT. On the 24. februar I would fly to Toronto, also my 12 year old son would be with me and my best friend. 2 days later we visit Multimatic and would have a first look at my GT. I am really looking forward to this "once in a lifetime trip" to Canada. Kind regards and all the best for you, André

Congratulations! I heard from Ford that a Germyn customer was flying over to Canada to have a look at his GT during production.
What a fantastic idea for sure. I can't wait until the production of my GT Begins, unfortunately I will not make it over
to Canada for a visit at Multimatic although this car alone is more than worth the trip and Canada is one of the best
places on earth. Hope to meet one day.

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
That sounds compelling !

Andre Q

GT Owner
May 24, 2016
Germany
Guess who is flying today from Chicago to Europe? [emoji41]