my new GT / visiting Multimatic

Andre Q

GT Owner
May 24, 2016
Germany
Hey everybody, my name is André and I am from Germany. I met a few guys of you in 2016 in Le Mans, I have been there with my brother in our 2005 GT and we made also the parade lap. Thank you for giving me here in this forum all these informations ;-) On the 21. februar they start building my new Ford GT. On the 24. februar I would fly to Toronto, also my 12 year old son would be with me and my best friend. 2 days later we visit Multimatic and would have a first look at my GT. I am really looking forward to this "once in a lifetime trip" to Canada. Kind regards and all the best for you, André

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Andre,

Good for you buddy. We probably met at Le Mans but I met so many people I can't remember everyone. You'll have a great time in Canada.

Chip

Andre Q

GT Owner
May 24, 2016
Germany
Andre,

Good for you buddy. We probably met at Le Mans but I met so many people I can't remember everyone. You'll have a great time in Canada.

Chip

Thank you Chip

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Congratulations Andre. Niagara Falls is close to Toronto to the southeast. There is also a carnival type atmosphere on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls you might enjoy. The Canadian side is much nicer than the USA side.

Andre Q

GT Owner
May 24, 2016
Germany
Congratulations Andre. Niagara Falls is close to Toronto to the southeast. There is also a carnival type atmosphere on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls you might enjoy. The Canadian side is much nicer than the USA side.

Thank you! We would be there for 4 days. Niagara Falls, CN tower. Maybe watching an ice hockey match?

Tomcat

GT Owner
Welcome and congratulations!
I work for a company based in Kuenzelsau (past Heilbronn near Schwäbisch Hall)

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Nice to meet you Andre! Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Andre Q

GT Owner
May 24, 2016
Germany
Welcome and congratulations!
I work for a company based in Kuenzelsau (past Heilbronn near Schwäbisch Hall)

Thank you! Hope you enjoyed your time in Germany:)

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Congratulations! That will be a cool trip for all of you.

Andre Q

GT Owner
May 24, 2016
Germany
Congratulations! That will be a cool trip for all of you.

Thanks!

Andre Q

GT Owner
May 24, 2016
Germany
Nice to meet you Andre! Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Having been just a few weeks ago, I can tell you 1st hand, you will really enjoy the time at Multimatic.

Toronto is an amazing city. We stayed downtown, and if it hadn't rained / snowed so much we would have walked a lot.

I just looked, Looks like your in luck, the Maple leafs are in town. The stadium is downtown. If you enjoy hockey, the Hall of Fame is downtown also.

We would be there for 4 days. Niagara Falls, CN tower. Maybe watching an ice hockey match?

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Herzliche Glückwünsche!

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Congrarualtions and hello once again Andre. Please be sure to continue to post your journey through getting your car - pictures always help! :thumbsup
Terry and Monica :cheers

Andre Q

GT Owner
May 24, 2016
Germany
Herzliche Glückwünsche!

Thanks!

Andre Q

GT Owner
May 24, 2016
Germany
Congrarualtions and hello once again Andre. Please be sure to continue to post your journey through getting your car - pictures always help! :thumbsup
Terry and Monica :cheers

Thanks Terry!

Tomcat

GT Owner
Thank you! Hope you enjoyed your time in Germany:)

Unlimited speed on the Autobahn...what's not to like!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I'm glad you came to the Forum after being my FaceBook Friend for a while Andre. Welcome, you will like it here.

Ed

Andre Q

GT Owner
May 24, 2016
Germany
Unlimited speed on the Autobahn...what's not to like!

I understand... here in Germany only the fear will limit your speed, while driving the GT ;-)

Andre Q

GT Owner
May 24, 2016
Germany
I'm glad you came to the Forum after being my FaceBook Friend for a while Andre. Welcome, you will like it here.

Ed

Thank you Ed, very kind from you. I like your motocross posts ;-)