What is wrong with my POSTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
I guess this is an open letter to the Moderators, the Web Person and who ever keeps removing my posts.

Over the past several weeks I have made a post to let those Ford GT Owners know that I have an Empty Trailer.
I have written to DBK ? I have written the Web Person don't know who that is but i imagine
DBK has something to do with this. I understand that it is your web site and you can keep those out of your group
that you want to.

I guess since it is your web site you can advertise what ever you want. I have written to you asking what I would be charged to be a sponsor. Is my money not good enough for this group ? I have given you my email address and phone number and each time no one calls or reaches out to me. Is this a way of being banned ?

If you want me banned, gone all you have to do is say so. I guess its your ball and if you (DBK) or (another Moderator) don't want you to play your out. I'm pretty straight forward, don't hold back when I feel that I'm being wronged. All you have to do is be a man and call me.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I guess since it is your web site you can advertise what ever you want.

Correct. You can read the announcement that has been at the top of every single section of the forum since September of 2006 (over a decade) regarding advertisers:

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/announcement.php?f=2

I like the content within the forums remaining topical. You are repeatedly posting about your empty trailer across multiple sections and cannot figure out why they are being removed.

I'm pretty straight forward, don't hold back when I feel that I'm being wronged. All you have to do is be a man and call me.

You have not been wronged. I don't want to call you. You are not banned. You are not an advertiser. Your desire to repeatedly turn minutiae into conspiracies against you is fatiguing. If I become interested in a transporter advertising that their trailer is empty, I will let you know. I am not interested in this content repeatedly being posted on the forum at this time, or the advertising money associated with allowing it. I prioritize quality of content over advertising revenue, and that should be obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.