Who goes to Toronto in January?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
It is, which is why when I get on a plane in January, I hope its to somewhere warm

You live in Massachusetts, isn't it the same?

No big to do, and also wont be at the dealer. Ill invite you down after it has arrived.

Good stuff Andy. If you decide to have a "public" delivery at the dealership, I would love to attend.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
I am heading to Toronto Monday morning for my Tuesday visit! Very excited!

Hi I am only 45 minutes away from Multimatic If you got some time maybe we can meet.
let me know.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I sent you a PM to see if we saw some interesting things happen to your car.

I am heading to Toronto Monday morning for my Tuesday visit! Very excited!

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Loves these posts! Congrats.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Well done bringing the boys as well. I'm stoked to see how yours turns out.

Vince H

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
Great pic of a proud moment. Looking forward to seeing it, congrats!!

usmcfred

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
Massachusetts
QUOTE: No big to do, and also wont be at the dealer. Ill invite you down after it has arrived.

Thanks Andy ... can't wait to see it up close. Enjoy the delivery process with your family. Fred

JCO1966

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 22, 2006
Greenville SC
Hi I am only 45 minutes away from Multimatic If you got some time maybe we can meet.
let me know.

I am so sorry I just read your post! I would have loved to met you! Hopefully sometime in the future. I will be back in Ontario this year and I will let you know! I will be going to Legendary Motor Car.

My visit was awesome! You really do not realize how special these engineering marvels are until you get to see them being built!

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
JC thats ok. I know Peter from Legendary pretty well. Sure get in touch when you are up here next.
Glad you had a great visit at the plant. Great bunch of guys!!

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
will be pleased to see your color choice also.

jasonjsipos

GT Owner
Dec 22, 2010
Powell, Ohio
It's exciting to see stories of guys making the trip to see these beautiful machines being assembled. One of the things I really like about this Forum. Hoping to make that trip myself one day. For now, my January trip to Toronto is to take my daughter to a gymnastics meet. It's in Markham, so I can always drive past the plant and dream...

JCO1966

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 22, 2006
Greenville SC
I am excited about my color. I will keep that a secret for now. Only Andy knows what it looks like. I will post a picture when I get it!

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
I am excited about my color. I will keep that a secret for now. Only Andy knows what it looks like. I will post a picture when I get it!

Cant wait to see it!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Secret is safe here. But I can say, it will look good.