GT Delivery Video

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Your right, and the light calipers / silver alloys seem somewhat a unique combo, and could be more support that it might be Mr Verlanders. The timing is about right, as it was october, and he posted his video in November (took him a while, being maybe distracted by minor other things, like world series, and a wedding).

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
wow! nice video. what a day to remember. looks like an amazing day. so glad you guys are doing real videos and gatherings for your new GT. nothing's worse than to see someone engineer a fake delivery 2 weeks after they got their car even with a fake delivery coming out of a rented Reliable transport for the day. I've been to a few deliveries and it's cool, just like this one. congrats!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Your right, and the light calipers / silver alloys seem somewhat a unique combo, and could be more support that it might be Mr Verlanders. The timing is about right, as it was october, and he posted his video in November (took him a while, being maybe distracted by minor other things, like world series, and a wedding).

The color choice is driving me nuts. We are still back and forth on colors. Custom color. No, standard color. No, custom color. Then someone will think it’s funny to add stripe/no-stripe into the discussion. In situations like this I default to unilateral decision making.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Dave ,
Welcome to the coolest car group ever!!!@!
See you at Limerock!
Ron

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Congrats a time to remember. Glad you shared it and will be able to watch for years to come. Beautiful job done by your son.

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Just seeing the video for the first time. Great car and great Christmas present!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I liked your video DJC! Nice.

Ed

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Good video congrats!

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
I know this is almost a year old but I just came across it!! Awesome video. Very fitting music!! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
My GT was delivered in October (it's now in hibernation for the winter :frown) My son made me this awesome video showing the delivery for Christmas that I'd like to share. And in case anyone's wondering I believe the speedometer was set to kilometer :biggrin.

https://youtu.be/yi1aSj9FOgc

So I’m watching the video and then I realize I recognize that guy!
Awesome video Dave!
Now tell everyone how fast you and Cindy went in the speed run!

DJC

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 13, 2017
Central CT
207 and 206 mph! (I think she slowed up so I wouldn't look bad!)

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Great video and experience. Congrats on your build. It is stunning.

Vince H

cedarstang

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Thanks for sharing that with us can't wait till I can do the same. Love the color.
John