Remaining GT’s to be built

Lpanasuik

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
I am trying to send to Ford a self prepared application package for one of the remaining 250 GT’s to be built. Is there a correct Ford address that someone knows to send in my package as I understand Ford will be accepting applications in early 2018.
Thanks,
Larry

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
They will call for Applications when they are ready. It will not be early 2018.

Joe

Lpanasuik

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Nice collection. I have a 2006GT, 2017 Ferrari 488 spider, 2007 Ferrari 430 spider, 1991 Ferrari Testarossa and 2014 Shelby GT500 along with 20’s and 30’s Ford’s passed on to me by my late father.
I think I am going to send it in anyways as I have copies for later if needed or if the application is on-line only.
Any quick and easy way to post pictures. I just registered recently so I am not quite up to speed on this Ford GT Forum.

Larry

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
"Go Advanced" but be careful of the size limit.

Joe

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I don't believe you can post. You are not an owner or have privileges. Filing your own application will be worthless. You will have to wait for Ford to open the process.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
I don't believe you can post. You are not an owner or have privileges. Filing your own application will be worthless. You will have to wait for Ford to open the process.

He is an owner Frank with a 2006 GT. But I agree that it’s a waste of time to mail in an application. All applications will have to be submitted on the Ford website during the dates yet to be determined.

Chip

Lpanasuik

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
I am an owner of a 2006 Ford GT. I filled out my registration and gave the last 4 digits of the vin number. I then waited s few days and the then got an email saying I was accepted.
Did I do something wrong?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
No, nothing wrong. You are listed as a spectator. Until it is changed, there are things you can't do here.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
I am an owner of a 2006 Ford GT. I filled out my registration and gave the last 4 digits of the vin number. I then waited s few days and the then got an email saying I was accepted. Did I do something wrong?

You are good and DBK will change your status soon. Welcome to the Forum bro. Send me a private message if I can ever help you with anything.

Chip

TTBoy

GT Owner
Apr 19, 2017
Texas
I've been on here since May 0f 2017...Quiet and lurking but here....I do own a 2005 GT but still listed as a spectator...how do I change this? Can DBK fix me too?

Travis
2005 GT
2011 Audi R8 V10

Beez

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 28, 2016
South Denver
I've been on here since May 0f 2017...Quiet and lurking but here....I do own a 2005 GT but still listed as a spectator...how do I change this? Can DBK fix me too?

My experience on the forum with 1 year of ownership, is that you have to buy a paid subscription. The one year "Gold" subscription I bought a year ago recently expired, and that caused my status to revert to "Spectator" and my avatar pic to disappear, even though my status as an owner registered with the forum had not.

To see your options, go to your tab for Settings, then account, then Paid Subscriptions.

Lpanasuik

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Nice to see your status change.
Larry

Fastway

GT Owner
Dec 15, 2017
Calgary, Alberta
Hey guys. This looks like a good thread to jump into. I too newly signed up to the forum, but a long time lurker. I wasn't aware of the subscriptions and how they work. I'd take any help / info out regarding that. Larry, sounds like we have some common ground. My dad started our family collection with mostly 50's and 60's Ford's. We got our 06 GT in 2010 and its always been the highlight of all the cars. We lost my dad in 2014 to cancer, but continue as a family to grow our collection.
Thanks Chip for looking out for the new guyz!