Ford GT Rally 12 Film

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Thanks - It made the 10 minutes very easy to watch.
Do we have any input or Biographies of Krispy and his team?
How did Dave hook up with them?
It was a hectic few days .
andy (ajb)

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Us old people are not immersed, but kids, any kid that uses Instagram, and YouTube etc, and is into cars, knows the work of Krispy. The whole Vlog scene is huge to a different (younger) generation than me. When we 1st got to the St Regis, both of our kids saw them and identified them immediately.

Do we have any input or Biographies of Krispy and his team?
How did Dave hook up with them?

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Us old people are not immersed, but kids, any kid that uses Instagram, and YouTube etc, and is into cars, knows the work of Krispy. The whole Vlog scene is huge to a different (younger) generation than me. When we 1st got to the St Regis, both of our kids saw them and identified them immediately.

I had heard of them through my kids as well. Still was bummed though that they did not include donuts with production service.

Vince H

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Thanks for the Background..... it is always good to see young people taking the risk , creating their own small companies and helping power the economy.
andy (ajb)

Larry Coe

GT Owner
Aug 1, 2016
Boca Raton, FL
next rally........I am going to be there

Enjoy.

[video=youtube;x5QJNx_X7sE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5QJNx_X7sE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I am going to be at the next rally......

jbyrnes

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 13, 2006
Louisville CO
Great video production! Kudos on the editing.

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Great job on the video! High class.

DanaMcGarrh

Feb 18, 2018
I am going to be at the next rally......
Where is the next Rally & approximate or definate dates. I am a new member to the forum and wish I would have joined sooner. Been having a blast and getting great information.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Well, as was said in the Video..."IT is a secret".

But usually DBK, in approximately April , will put up a post that says to the effect "The 2018 Ford GT Annual Rally is open for Registration "
He then puts pics of the location , accommodations , hotel info and the exact dates how to register and the pricing.
Many of our 'race drivers' put up track and helmet info after that.
Over the past several years , we have used RELIABLE for transport for those who do not trailer or drive.
SO , JUST WATCH THE FORD GT FORUM AS YOU HAVE BEEN DOING AND IT WILL MAGICALLY APPEAR...
andy (ajb)

Cobraguy

GT Owner
One last thing to add to Andy’s very informative comment.....depending on the size of the selected secret rally venue, the totall available registration spots can be filled in just a matter of days. So...keep watching!
Rick

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
Awesome just awesome, enjoyed this immensely! It is a great honor to part of this group and the forum.
Thank you DBK. :thumbsup

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
What the word on Rally 13?

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Could the avatar "C'EST fine" imply the details for Rally 13 are complete? Finalized? Announcement coming tomorrow?
I for one, am ready to help load GT'S onto big Orange trailers!
But sadly 7 inches snow thus am in NW Pennsylvania.
Andy (ajb)

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Bring on Rally 13!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro