I think we even had a Jew!
It was me!

...had a "CarCajun" there too! lol

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Very nice! Great job Dave. Great memories and friends made that I would never have met without this group. Thank you!

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
I've just watched it for the third time and I keep noticing new things. Very well produced. Best yet.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Well done Dave!

Excellent production that does a nice job building upon the ‘prior’ 05/06 GT’s and Ford’s latest supercar creation, but as importantly, touches on the some of the members of the group that make it a special place.

Happy Holidays to all!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal

I really did enjoy it. Excellent. The best Rally video yet!

Ed

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
First we had Special Ed, now we have Special Rex.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
very well done. good job

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
Excellent documentary of the Rally. Very well done by all envolved.

Camera guys were a fun visit and really good at what they do.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
First we had Special Ed, now we have Special Rex.

I can’t imagine how the Producer/Director could have possibly omitted interview content from such a unique and distinguished member as Dr. Frank. The world has been forever deprived of the multiplicity of his talents.

Merry Christmas Frank. :biggrin

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Really an outstanding video. It definitely brings back the memories and captures the event quite well. Ready for the next one!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
So watched this just after the 4pm football game, and really enjoyed it. Right after watching this, evening went down hill as I attempted to watch the Grand Tour....

Well done on this video.

w. mitty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 1, 2005
Simply superb, I'm really impressed with the production quality. Thanks for putting this together; I'll instruct my great-great grandkids to watch it and gain a little insight into their obviously insane progenitor and his strange friends...

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Fantastic testament to an incredible group of individuals and a supercar that is like no other, the Ford GT. The Rally is my favorite time of year and this video illustrates exactly why. Proud Ford Ambassador and Ford GT Forum member. To those that have never attended a Rally do whatever you must to make the next one!

Vince H

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Just got home tonite. I was able to watch it on more than my cell phone size screen,,,....

I continue to be blown away by the video, music, composition and the great cars.... and I remember the guys doing the interviews and hanging out the back of the van with the cameras.....to catch the action...

...but most of all , I smile every time I see one of your smiling faces my friends....
You just cannot make this up, or write a script, or 'stage' this type of raw enthusiasm...
Thanks to all of you.

andy (ajb)

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Andy you were looking and sounding good maybe a second job in TV in the future??

wmjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Fabulous way to relive at least a taste of it. Quality is A+, even on a 55" TV. Andy and Michelle did a great job also!

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I found this footage also

https://youtu.be/HEwPK6Y3Yvo

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.

Thanks the footage of us at the 12 minute mark on the roads was amazing during the shoot. You cant really appreciate how far the back cameraman was hanging out at 80+ miles an hour

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Thanks for posting!

Will have to circle back on that one.... (its 38 minutes long)

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida

Although Krispy and the gang's antics are amusing (you kids really need to loosen up a bit ;) ), I have taken the liberty of editing out the non-GT portions of Krispy's vlog. Here it is reduced from 36 minutes to 10 minutes. GT scenes only. Some great stuff that didn't make it into the final video.

[video=youtube;YoltErY807k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoltErY807k[/video]