two questions - Dave Kindig / Rally videos

Lady Moose

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 28, 2016
That was great! It airs again in 2 hours. I loved Henry introducing himself! And, of course, my lip print:lol

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
Sounds good! It will be the best episode of the season

Yep, I was right- very nice feature. The guys looked like they had an awesome time at the track!

It was great taking the GT over to see the Kindig It shop and meeting Dave Kindig during the rally- cool stuff!

Last edited:

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
That trip was a LOT of fun. Glad we all didnt wind up on the "cutting room floor".

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Surprisingly they gave us a ton of air time and watching myself on TV shows how goofy I really am. :facepalm: Oh well it was a blast with great friends!!:cheers

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
I really enjoyed our day at the Kindigit shop. It was really cool seeing the Kindigit cars as a work in progress on the day of our group visit and then seeing the cars again finished on this season's episodes. Thanks for setting it up (pe2unia) John B. I still have my KEVDOGG stamp.
c0cb40cea37c4fb4e4f7b490791c30a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
I was also surprised at the very complementary airtime we got. a real highlight of the trip!

John you were a great spokesman for our group and this would not have happened without you continued efforts.

Andy you must have paid dearly for all that airtime. Appreciated comments from Will?, about how racetrack footage racing looks smooth and easy and only inside the car can you feel the motion and violence.

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
I smell a new series brewing. "Keeping up with the Pe2unias"

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Sorry I missed this.

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
watching myself on TV shows how goofy I really am. :facepalm: Oh well it was a blast with great friends!!:cheers

How about this John, seeing yourself on TV showed you're not as cool as you thought you were....YOU'RE MUCH COOLER!:cool:lol Nicely done.

Impressive they gave the GT's so much air time. Must be because it's one Bitchen' Ride!!! These cars are the stars as it should be and the people are what make this so much fun! Thank you John for setting this up for all of us to enjoy.

Last edited:

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Sorry I missed this.

You can watch it anytime "On Demand" season 4, episode 14 "The Future is Now". Or stream it on the Velocity Go app.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
I had never seen the show. That was way cool! :cool Those guys were very likable. The forum guys seemed okay too. :lol

Seriously, well done guys. The scene with HFIII was priceless.

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
I really enjoyed our day at the Kindigit shop. It was really cool seeing the Kindigit cars as a work in progress on the day of our group visit and then seeing the cars again finished on this season's episodes. Thanks for setting it up (pe2unia) John B. I still have my KEVDOGG stamp.
c0cb40cea37c4fb4e4f7b490791c30a2.jpg

So great! You need to figure out some sort of clear protective wrap to put over the KEVDOGG stamp. It is a part of your car's history, and, for that matter, a small part of Ford GT history:thumbsup

Last edited:

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
You can watch it anytime "On Demand" season 4, episode 14 "The Future is Now". Or stream it on the Velocity Go app.

Thanks! Sounds like a must see for sure.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
That was awesome! Crazy they spent so much time on the GT stuff. Very, very cool. Can't wait for Keeping up with the Pe2unias.

Especially liked the parts with that amazing solid blue 2017 Ford GT. :lol

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
need help... for some reason I cannot get this episode in Season 4 . It only gives me two older episodes...
Maybe I have the 'low cost ATT U-Verse " package, but we do get Velocity and "Bitchin rides " normally....
We missed watching this one and for some reason it did not record...

any advice?
ajb(andy)

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
It may be too early to get that episode on DEMAND. Look for a rerun on your channel guide.

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Lil JJ always has a way to get you into a pickle. Surprised not to see Dave are imperial leader on the show where was he hiding.

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
need help... for some reason I cannot get this episode in Season 4 . It only gives me two older episodes...
Maybe I have the 'low cost ATT U-Verse " package, but we do get Velocity and "Bitchin rides " normally....
We missed watching this one and for some reason it did not record...

any advice?
ajb(andy)

Some providers take a week to load an episode. Try again next Tuesday.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
ok - thanks..
andy (ajb)

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I had the same problem with Xfinity Comcast but going to the velocity website I was able to view the latest episode.