ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

This annual gathering of the faithful has been going on for over a decade now and this year's event promises to be.....the same as all the others. In other words.....OUTSTANDING!!!! So if you're in Scottsdale during auction week don't screw the pooch, be there or be square!! This years event will be on.......

Thursday, January 18 at 7:00pm
Don & Charlie's
7501 E Camelback Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480) 990-0900

If you have your GT available, BRING IT!! If not, no problem. They won't let you bring it inside the restaurant anyway. Post up here and let me know how many in your party and whether or not you are bringing a GT. Security will watch over them during dinner.

As always, the total dinner and cocktail tab will be totaled with a 20% gratuity added, split by the number of diners, and PAID FOR IN CASH. No credit cards, no split checks. So show up with a pocket full of $20 bills to make this simple and easy.

We get this out of the way on Thursday night so our heavy hitting members can bid on the serious iron Friday and Saturday night. A new Ford GT will be on the block Saturday and if the hammer falls at 1.2 million or less it will be mine!! But the chance of it selling for less than 2 million is approximately ZERO. I'm predicting 3 million for that Liquid Blue Ford GT.

In any event, it's going to be a blast so get your ass out here and join us. All the best.

Chip Beck
Master of Ceremonies

1. Chip Beck - 3 - with GT
2. Blue Moose - 2 - with GT
3. Awsum GT - 2
4. Jr66 - 2
5. RSStopper - 2 - with 2 GT's
6. GT0987 - 2
7. Txviper - 2
8. JWZ - 2
9. Specracer - 4
10. 07XL0027 - 1
11. Cobraguy - 2- with GT
12. FGT899 - 1 - with GT
13. Partssmann - 2
14. FlagstaffGT - 4 - with GT
15. Mirage (Harley Cluxton) - 1 - with GT
16. Buddy Stubbs - 1
17. Wmjim - 2
18. Mark McGowan - 2
19. Frankthetank - 2
20. Xrayman396 - 1
21. JBG - 2 - with GT
22. Marv Rose - 2

Last edited:

FikseGTS

GT Owner
Apr 15, 2007
South Florida
My guess is $3M+ as well....

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Really hate to break my streak of attendance but a prior commitment makes it so. Know I will be missing a great time.

txviper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 31, 2007
Please add Heather and I to the list. Thanks bud, looking forward to it!

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Chip, please put Jennifer & me down. Thanks for putting this together

rsstopper

GT Owner
Oct 9, 2006
Arizona
Gentlemen,

This annual gathering of the faithful has been going on for over a decade now and this year's event promises to be.....the same as all the others. In other words.....OUTSTANDING!!!! So if you're in Scottsdale during auction week don't screw the pooch, be there or be square!! This years event will be on.......

Thursday, January 18 at 7:00pm
Don & Charlie's
7501 E Camelback Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480) 990-0900

If you have your GT available, BRING IT!! If not, no problem. They won't let you bring it inside the restaurant anyway. Post up here and let me know how many in your party and whether or not you are bringing a GT. Security will watch over them during dinner.

As always, the total dinner and cocktail tab will be totaled with a 20% gratuity added, split by the number of diners, and PAID FOR IN CASH. No credit cards, no split checks. So show up with a pocket full of $20 bills to make this simple and easy.

We get this out of the way on Thursday night so our heavy hitting members can bid on the serious iron Friday and Saturday night. A new Ford GT will be on the block Saturday and if the hammer falls at 1.2 million or less it will be mine!! But the chance of it selling for less than 2 million is approximately ZERO. I'm predicting 3 million for that Liquid Blue Ford GT.

In any event, it's going to be a blast so get your ass out here and join us. All the best.

Chip Beck
Master of Ceremonies

1. Chip Beck - 3 - with 2 GT's
3. Awsum GT
4. Jr66
5. RSStopper
6. GT0987 - 2
7. Txviper - 2
8. JWZ - 2

Rsstopper x 2

2005 FGT #30
2017 NFGT #H043
2017 GT350R #H249
2017 Focus RS #H756

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
We are in with minimum 2, possibly 4 (will know within a week and let you know).

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
1 please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cobraguy

GT Owner
Chip....Bon and I and possibly two more ( will know shortly). Not sure on the GT yet.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
22 and growing.

Gentlemen,

So far we have 22 members joining us at this year’s Barrett Jackson Scottsdale Dinner. But we have far more members than that attending the auction. So tear yourself away from the auction hot dogs and BBQ sandwiches for 1 night and join us on Thursday. See you there.

Chip

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Chip, barring a labor delivery that week, count me in solo. If our baby boy hasn't come yet, I'll be there (with the GT of course).

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Thanks for setting up this dinner again and count Alicia and I to attend the dinner.
Regards Kirk

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
26 and counting.....

Gentlemen,

Here's the latest list.

1. Chip Beck - 4 - with 2 GT's
3. Awsum GT - 2
4. Jr66 - 2
5. RSStopper - 2
6. GT0987 - 2
7. Txviper - 2
8. JWZ - 2
9. Specracer - 2
10. 07XL0027 - 1
11. Cobraguy - 2-4
12. FGT899 - 1
13. Partssmann - 2
14. FlagstaffGT - 2
15. Mirage (Harley Cluxton) - 1
16. Buddy Stubbs - 1
17. Wmjim - 2
18. Mark McGowan - 2

Last edited:

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Barry and Arlette. 0ne GT. Thursday night. Thank you.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

Harley Cluxton and Buddy Stubbs will both be joining us. Many of you know Harley as the former owner of many 1960’s original Ford GT’s including 1968 & 1969 winner serial #1075. Harley has bought, owned, and sold more original Ford GT’s than any other man. He’s also a former Ferrari dealer and race driver of note. Buddy Stubbs is Arizona’s oldest Harley Davidson dealer and motorcycle racer, winner of the Daytona 200. It’s going to be a great night.

Chip

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Chip and guys ...

Superb... can I ask that all of you guys wear your Ford Motor Company Blue shirts, Jackets , ECO Boost garb etc. to the Auction...
That way many of us from all over the world will be able to identify with you as we watch the Auction...
andy (ajb)

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
I met Harley while we were standing at the gate in DFW waiting to board our plane during the trip over to LeMans in 2016. I was wearing my Gulf jacket and that started a convo. I knew of him but did not realize the significance of Harleys involvement and contributions with the GT's until I got back home and started reading. I feel like a total dope for not grasping I was luckily talking with a legend of a guy. At least I did make sure he would be very welcome at our hospitality and be sure to drop by. Mirage if you see this, please consider coming to a rally and hang out with us and thanks for introducing yourself at DFW.
That will be an awesome evening for sure.

wmjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Thanks again Chip. Lynn and I wouldn't miss it! Count me in for 2.
Jim

Mark McGowan

Ford GT Team Alumni
Jul 31, 2006
Chip it looks like Lynn and I will be in Pheonix in time for your dinner. Hope it is not too late to attend

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
Unfortunately, I will miss this great event this year. First one I will miss. Evelyn is having her other knee replaced that day, and I am told I have to be there. I Will miss seeing all my friends. Raise a glass for me.