how do I get a hold of Andy Vrenko

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
I believe he worked on the suspension of the FGT and surfaced here to help a few years ago..

Thanks , Mike

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
ttt

nemetskii

Apr 9, 2013
Florida
Pm sent

Last edited:

sahlman

Ford GT Team Alumni
Jul 21, 2011
Verona, WI
I believe he worked on the suspension of the FGT and surfaced here to help a few years ago..

Thanks , Mike
Andy was not on the '05-06 GT chassis/suspension. I was one of the four on the design side and then development too. What do you need regarding the GT suspension?

Scott

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
Andy was not on the '05-06 GT chassis/suspension. I was one of the four on the design side and then development too. What do you need regarding the GT suspension?

Scott

I don't want to derail this thread but trying to see if anyone who has worked at Ford knows a Mark Rabkin. I just attended the wedding of his daughter and a friend's son in Cabo over Thanksgiving, and we had some great car guy discussions over the weekend. He started out in engine design years ago, and now has been involved in the rolling out of new models. Said he was involved in the new mustang convertible's top mechanism design. He is about to retire from Ford after 25+ years. I just thought some of you might have run across Mark through the years. Some knew him as Matti .

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
are thinking Alex who worked on the GT suspension?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Mike as Scott mentioned you might be thinking of Alex. Scott Ahlman makes a killer Ohlin shock package for the GT !! ,,, Pm or call me if you want some feed back.. B.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Mike as Scott mentioned you might be thinking of Alex. Scott Ahlman makes a killer Ohlin shock package for the GT !! ,,, Pm or call me if you want some feed back.. B.

I was at a car show two weeks ago and ran into another GT owner, Tungsten, that does not belong to the Forum. He was blown away by Scott's shock package. I told him they are the best mod I have done for my '06. He was impressed at how easy they were to adjust.

Vince H