Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Part Number Part Type Price EA Core EA Quantity Total

MOTORCRAFT XT75W90QGT $ 25.89 $ 0.00 4 $ 103.56
Shipping Priority Mail $ 6.99
Order Total $ 110.55

4 quarts of Genuine Fluid - Transmission XT-75W90-QGT

Just did a 5 quart oil change with Trans cooler 4 quarts W/O cooler. I was shopping and found the best price on rockauto.com

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Nice. Is that some kind of sale?

I paid cooltech $168 for 4 before the rally. (52% more :bang)

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
I paid $28 each at Ford. Have to check rockauto next time. I've had good luck and bad luck with stuff from them.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
We added a 4-quart "change kit" to the website to provide a convenience to those owners who had trouble to obtain the proper oil. We do not pretend to be the low-cost leader and our volume of sales is no where even in the ballpark of an outfit like Rock Auto. As evidence, their current price is below even our cost for the oil through our long-term relationship with the largest Ford Dealership in the world. You can be assured to get the correct oil from us and we have it in stock probably more than 90% of the time. Find it at a lower price? Go for it! No harm, no foul.

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Given the excellent service and the excellent after the sale service team Kendall at Cool Tech provides to the F-GT community, purchasing from him is worth every penny, regardless of price... :cheers-