Another Really nice touch

txviper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 31, 2007
Had a surprise waiting for us today! Thanks to all of you at Ford! Humbling experience continues!!

JW that card will get you VIP treatment at all your favorite night clubs and saloons!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Boys, boys, we all downloaded this book back at the beginning of the year. Go through your stored files. It is the same book.

Bakaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 8, 2017
Well that’s pretty exciting. With only two NFGT’s down there are you concerned about getting adequate service? My son Charley and I were down there for a few weeks last summer and we had a blast. Love NZ. It’s the friendliest place I’ve ever been to.

Chip

No not really I haven't had any issues thus far and if any do we'll cross those bridges as they come.

One of our Forum members & a neighbor of mine moved to NZ 9 years ago. He took his '05-06 GT & had 2 years to convert it to right drive or park it. Is that still the case?

Ed

In AUS you must have all modern cars converted, my car will be LHD just like yours. In NZ if the car is special enough and meets the criteria it can be registered and driven, you just have to keep it for four years. which isn't going to be a issue with the GT.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
got invited to a private delivery today. what a nice touch that the Ford concierge really makes sure you know this car inside and out before they leave. I was lucky to sit in and get the full run down how everything works and operates. never noticed the cup holder before! the titanium exhaust really sounds awesome! nice group of about 30 people with refreshments served. I was impressed with the personal service from Ford. I believe Reliable was delivering 3 cars today.